Hello?

Bradley POV 

I take StefanI and Sofia to the car and give the driver directions to my hotel. "Bradley" a soft voice says . I look at Stefani. "I'd probably be dead if it weren't for you" . She puts her head on shoulder and I kiss her. "I.would have never forgiven myself if you died because of Christian." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we pull up to the hotel I get my room key out and open the car door. A hand grabs mine. "Can I come?" I nod while I pick up the sleeping child and take Stefani by the hand. 

We go in the back way.to avoid the paparazzi and fans. We go in the elevator and then we get off on the tenth floor. We walk  down a bunch of halls and finally get to my room. I unlock and push open the door. Stefani goes in first.and I follow. "I can be packed in about  20- 30 minutes" . She nods and takes her coat and boots off. 

I go into the bathroom and get my toiletries together. Then I get the pile of clothes on the floor and carry them out to the room. I start to pack and notice Stefani is staring out the window. 

"You ok stef?" She nods but doesn't turn towards me. I go to the desk  and the papers, chargers and books. I walk over to Stefani. "I'm going to check out ok" she nods "Lets get you back into the car" as she puts her winter gear on I get my suitcase by the door and pick up the sleeping infant. 

"I'm ready" I look into her dark brown eyes . "Ok , let's go" we go the same route we used to get there and I guide the of them to the door. "I want you to go to the.car and get Sofia buckled.

I go and check.out and also get stopped a few times by fans.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefani POV 

As I wait in the car for Bradley, I watch the snow fall. Mom once told me that two.snowflakes are never the same. Just like peop!e.

Then the car door opens and he gets in .  I tell the driver my address and the car starts moving. 

The car is silent. Then Bradley breaks it. "Are you going to tell your parents about this morning."  I nod. "Just not today , I don't want to ruin their Christmas."

The car finally pulls up and we all get out. I fish out my key and push open the door. "Hello ?" Then a pair of arms hugs me. " Stefani, I was so worried about the two of you " 

 "Mom we 're here and safe." Then she lets go when she sees Bradley . Then dad and Natili walk in. By runs up and hugs him. "Mom, Dad this is Bradley. We 're together and I invited him to stay with us since he was going to spend Christmas alone." They both nod. 

Mom steps forward. "Please call me Cynthia and he's Joseph." "Ok" "we 're going to dinner in an hour.  We are going to wrap gifts. Please don't come in, meaning you nat" "Fine" all three of them leave. 

I give him a quick tout of the apartment.  And then the three of us go upstairs to my room. I take Sofia and put her down in her crib. 

"This is my old room." He nods and pulls his suitcase in. I lie on the bed. "I don't have any presents stef. " " put your name on them" I say pointing to the pile.