I told you GET OUT

We go home and I find the door unlocked. In there is Christian . "Stefani, honey why don't you come in." I open the door. "I told you to get out of here" "I just need to say goodbye to my princess." He says walking towards us. 

 "What are you doing here?" "I want my daughter" . Sofia starts whimpering. "No, get out before I call security" he smirks " I know your not going to " "try me" I get my phone out and tap a number in. He pushes me and my phone falls to the floor. "I'm done with you" I grab his arm and pull him out of the house. "GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND SOFIA'S". He looks shocked by my words. Security pulls him away and I walk inside. I pick up my phone. Shit, I hit the wrong number and called Bradley. 

-------------------------------------------------–--------------------

Bradley.             Stefani

Hello? 

Stefani are you ok?   I heard screaming and crying

I fine

Are you sure? 

Yes, bye

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hang up a start crying. Sofia looks at me. "Baby he's gone for now " I get up and get a bottle ready.  it begins a to rain. "Ma ma" I look up and she points to the three dogs on the floor. "Ok". I put her down and she crawls to the dogs. I make my self dinner and get some mushed up carrots and put them in a bowl for Sofia.  I hear laughing in another room and I walk in.  Asia , Koji and Gustavo are all licking my daughter. "Doggie" I say pointing to them. " Can you say that? Doggie " She shows me her toothless grin. 

I take her to the highchair and take a spoonful of the mush carrots. She opens her mouth and i quickly put the spoon in. She opens her mouth for.more.and the carrots come back.out.. By the end  of dinner we're both covered in carrots. I sigh pick her up and get her ready for a bath in the sink. 

As soon as she gets in, she cries. I put baby shampoo and soap on her that bundle her up in a towel. After she gets in clothes again, I got take a shower and put  sweatpants and a tank top on. I go to her room and see her awake looking at the dogs through her crib. I pick her up and take her downstairs to the couch to nurse her and after she done I slowly fall asleep.