Don't touch her.

Two weeks later ....

Stefani  POV

 "Stefani!" I groan and put my head under my pillow. "Come on Stef, it already 9" "noooo" then the covers are.pulled off of me. "Stefani , come on tomorrow is Christmas . I groan and go put clothes on. "Where is Sofia." Mom comes in. "She's with your dad" 

We both go downstairs and are greeted by a Christmas tree being pulled in the door. "Dad, what's going on?" He looks at me. "We're just bring in the Christmas tree to.decorate it tonight." " I need to go , where's Sofia's coat? "  I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around. " "stay safe okay honey". "I'll be fine mom I promise." I pick up Sofia and wrap her in a coat and then head out the door and down the sidewalk .

After some time of walking I finally get to a bunch of alleys and go down one.  "Hello?" And then a shadow moves. " I've been waiting for to you for awhile" I want to run but my legs won't move.  

A hand grabs my throat. And tears sting my eyes. "Please let go" I struggle to say. "Not until you give me Sofia." " NO! I won't give her to Christian. " I hiss. He's punched me in the stomach and I get my baby out of harms way just in time. 

 "Give me Sofia. NOW?!" " NO! " He punched me in the face and to add on he kicks me in the stomach. Tears fall down my cheeks and fall down to the red snow. "Please let go." I can't breath and Sofia is barely hanging on. He lets go  and I fall to the ground. 

"I will get my daughter back. I promise you that" he snarls as he stamps his foot on my stomach several times.  I lay in the snow unable to move and hold on to Sofia. 

I should have zipped up my jacket. "Stefani !" I hear a voice . This is the person I was supposed to meet. Bradley. I hear him run over to me. "Stefani, what happened?" All. I hear is worry. "Christian, he did this." He kneels down. "I'm going to take you to my car. Ok" I nod.

 "What about Sofia."" there's a driver and your going to put your arm around my shoulder while I help you to the car and I'll carry Sofia. "