Lunch

Stefani POV

I look at Bradley. "Bradley? " "hmm?" "  Where are you staying? " " A hotel".  I grab both of his hands. "Come stay with me and my family." "Stefani,I don't know." " Please, Bradley. Sofia loves you and you already know Natili. All you have to do is meet my parents". 

 "Ok, I'll stay with you, but first you have to go out to lunch with me." " Fine".  "Mama". I look at the time. "Can you hand her to me "

The next moment I have a squirmy baby in my arms. "Sofia calm down." The her foot kicks my stomach and I drop her. 

Bradley catches her and begins to rock her. "You ok stef". I shake my head. "Lets go to lunch and Sofia can eat there. "Mama, mama" "it's ok. I'll hold her"  I slowly rock her singing softly and she slowly closes her eyes.

 "Come on, we 're here". He comes over and gets the diaper bag and helps me out of the car. Then we go inside the restaurant.

As soon as we 're seated I ask our waiter for a highchair and he comes back with one. "Stefani. I have a question for you." " Yes? " "What are you going to do about Christian" . I shrug "I might file a police report" he nods. 

Sofia starts crying and holding her arms up. I sigh and look for a blanket or a scarf to cover myself up in.  After about 5 minutes searching for a scarf I finally find one. I pull the scarf over myself and start nursing Sofia. 

I notice Bradley watching me "what" I hiss. He shakes his head " I surprised your nursing her after the morning you've had. " "I don't have a choice. I left her bottle at home. " 

 "Look at the menu and decide what you and Sofia are having". I look at the menu and choose a plate of chicken salad with a side of mashed potatoes. My phone in my pocket. It's mom calling. 

Cynthia = bold     Stefani = normal

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi 

Stefani, where are you ? everyone has been texting you.

I'm safe and so is Sofia. My phone was turned off for some time.

Where did you go ? 

I went for a walk and then a few more places and I'm having lunch.

Ok. When will you be home? Your dad wants to do they Christmas tree and we 're going to Joanne for dinner.

I'll be home in about two hours. I need to stop by a few places after I finish eating.

Ok see you soon.

Bye.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bradley is in the middle of ordering and I see that Sofia has finished and a out her in the highchair. Then she begins crying again and holds her arms out to Bradley. 

He picks her up and puts her in his lap. "Here" I going hold out a teething ring that's still cold. He's takes it and gives it to my daughter. "who were you talking to? " "my mom" he nods 

 "I've been wanting to ask you this. And it more important since we're now together. How do you think Lea will be with Sofia around." " I don't know Bradley. She might get along well , she might not ". He nods.

" How are we going to announce it. " he says softly. "I going to bring natili to the red carpet and not have a ring on." He nods. " I might just announce it. " 

 Then our food comes and Sofia is out back in her highchair while I pull out a bib and a spoon. I give the spoon Bradley and we both take turns feeding her so we can both eat. 

 "Mama" a small smile forms and I pick her up. As I rock her back and forth. It begins to snow. "Can I  have the check? ". He pays and then comes around the table to us. "Lets get out of here before we 're stuck" I nod and we leave quickly . "