Night terrors

Stefani POV

dreaming

I run  past the couch grabbing sofia. Christian follows me yelling. "Come back here, bitch". I run up the stairs and I to my room locking the door. There is a bang , I sigh. Sofia looks scared but doesn't make a sound with her binky in her mouth.

The door starts shaking and then it burst open and my fìance comes in hold a glass bottle. "It ends now. You will learn to respect me." He smashed the bottle above me and I shield the  two of us with a book. 

He look furious and I walk backwards until I hit the corner of the wall. "You will respect me no matter what." He grabs me and pulls me onto the bed with Sofia being locked in the bathroom.

He rips my shirt and pulls my pants off. "Please. No" I whimpers as he rips my panties and lowers his pants and boxer. "No, no ,no!" I scream but he covers my mouth with his.hand and enters me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Stefani, Stefani wake up" I open my eyes to see Bradley shaking me. "You were crying and almost screaming. " I burst into tears. "Christian, he raped me" I say into my hands "Did, he do it in real life ?" I shrug as I sit up. " I don't remember. " 

He rubs my back. "You 're safe right now and you didn't get your parents up either." I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom puking my guts out. " Stefani are you sure you're ok. " he touched my shoulder and I yelp in pain.

 "Sorry" he brings me a washcloth and I wipe my face. "Thank you" I whisper then i.hear crying from the bedroom. 

I get up and go get my daughter. "Shhhh, it's ok" I say to the 9 month old. 

I get.back into bed and begin to rock her. Bradley comes in and looks at her. "You need to get your sleep. Everyone will want to see you." I sigh , knowing it's true. My whole family is coming for dinner and they will want to see her.

Sofia closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep. "Good night sleepy" I whisper .and I kiss her head. 

"Stefani can i ask you something about the dream"  I nod "do you know when it was?" I sigh softly " Sofia was there and I was holding her ". "Ok, good night, stef" and I fall asleep in his arms.