No!

Bradley POV

I wake up to stefani's side of the bed empty and hear something in the bathroom. I get up and walk over to find the 32 year old leaning against the bathtub, curled up.

 "Hey, what's wrong" . She points to the sink and I find 4 pregnancy tests. "Look at them" she whispers. I do as she says and my inside feel like they've dropped.

Two of them are positive and the others are negative. "I don't know what to do" I pull her up to her feet and we both sit on the bed with her curled up next to me.

 "I'm not going anywhere until we find out the result ok? " she nods. "I'm scared. When I found out I was expecting Sofia,.the only things that kept me from not having her was mom. She told me to give it a chance. But I can't have another child right now. Especially since Christian is still trying to find Sofia"

 I nod and rub her back. "Is she still sleeping" she nods "  she woke up in the middle of the night and it took time for her go back to sleep. "She yawns. "Can we go do something today?" " Like what? " 

 "I'll think about it" she pecks me on the lips and goes into the bathroom picking up a pile clothes on the way.

I stand up and check.on Sofia and see she's waking up. "Hey" she yawns and hold her arms out to me. I pick her up and change her diaper. 

 "Mama" I smile a bit. "Your mama's in the bathroom"      " kogi" I walk back to the crib and grab the bulldog plush and her blanket. 

As soon as Stefani walk out, she's greeted by a squeal of her baby. She laughs and takes her in her arms. I go into the bathroom and brush my teeth and grab clothes. 

I finish and walk.back into the room. "I thought of what we should do today." " What? " "We can go to central park". I nod. 

She pulls me out the door and downstairs. We go into the kitchen to find Natili eating an apple. "Where's mom" " With dad at Joanne" "we're going to the park. Want to come?" She shakes her head. "I would, but I have a new show coming up and I need to plan it." Stefani nods and I take her hand.  

Just as we're about to leave the room Natili calls us. "What about the paparazzi?" " it's snowing again, so most people are inside. "

 Stef pulled my hand again and go to get our coats on. We.into the car and my phone begins to ring. As.soon as I answer it the line goes dead. 

I shrug and put it away ,just as the car pulls up to the park. I.scoop Sofia up and we head to the ticket booth. 

"2 adults" I hear Stefani say and we enter the zoo. I put. Sofia in her stroller and we first go.to the seals which is at.stroller level. The Baby touches the glass as the seal comes by and she laughs.

Stefani pushes Sofia  into the tropical jungle house and we go inside to find parrots and monkeys everywhere. Stefani leans into me. "Can we leave?" I nod giving her a look.

 We slowly walk around the zoo until Sofia starts to becomes fussy. "Lets go.to lunch" and we head over.to a cafe. Stefani starts to.nurse Sofia while I order for the two of us. 

Then she falls asleep and we put her back in the stroller.

 "Stefani, I'm worried about you" she shakes her head at me. "I'm fine just fine". 

We head out and get home. "I'm doing the tests again. "Ok"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment on what you want the tests results to be.

The most will become the result.