Uh oh!

Stefani POV

I carry Sofia upstairs and go into my room finding Bradley on his phone. He looks up when we come in. "Stefani,.I think it's someone's bed time."  I laugh "I know but I need to feed her."  I nurse her and she slowly closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep. 

 I out.her in her crib and put a blanket on her. "Bradley?" He looks up. I'm going to do the tests. "I put them in the bathroom.

I walk.in and see the bag of tests. I read the instructions and then follow them. After I finish I get ready for bed and go back to the bedroom and curl up against Bradley. 

"  Is everything ok? " he looks worried and has been texting on his phone for about an hour. "No, something in the movie edits has gone wrong and we need to find the scene and reset everything." He puts an arm around me. "When will.they be ready." I yawn " Tomorrow morning " 

 "What scene is it?" "45" " And what scene is that? " he sighs and puts his face in his hands. "I don't know. I might need to go back home to get this sorted out."

I.put my face in his shoulder. "Please don't go" "I'm going to try not to." He yawns and goes I to the bathroom and comes out with Mike sweatpants and shirt on. I get into bed next to him and lay down  while his.

How did I get the best gift ever. I don't know!