Thank you

Stefani POV

He slowly lifts me up and I cry out in pain. Then he lowers me to the ground. "I'll be right back. I promise" He picks up Sofia and carries her out of the alley. A few. minutes later he comes back. 

 "Sofia is in the car"  then he picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the alley. He gets me in the car and tells the driver something . "Where are we going?" He looks at me. "The hospital. "  I lean into his shoulder. "It hurts so much" "I know it does that is why we're going". He rubs my back. "I missed you stef." He whispers in my ear. "Me too"i manage to get out.

Then we arrive at. The hospital and Bradley runs in to get someone to help me. I stay as still as possible. Trying to get the pain to go away. 

He finally comes back with a nurse who's pushing a wheelchair. "Stef, it's going to be ok"

 I nod with tears running down my face.  He lifts me into the wheelchair. "Don't go " I struggle to say. He looks me straight in the eye. "I just need to get Sofia and make a quick call". Then I get pushed away into the hospitals emergency room. A nurse hands me a hospital gown and helps me change into it.

 Then she tells me to wait a few minutes for the doctor. I lie in the hospital bed and the pain begins to get worse. The heart minutes is beeping and next to me is a clip board filled in with my information.  the door opens and then closes.

 "How are you doing." I turn my head to see Bradley. "Its just.gotten worse". He nods. "Why did he do this to you?" I take a deep breath . "I broke up with him right before we finished filming for the month. I came home one night and he was shouting at Sofia. I gave him the ring and kicked him out." I take a deep breath and continue. 

" The next night he had gotten into the house and I had to call security on him". He strokes my hair. "Your now safe and that's what matters. "

"Aren't you supposed to be with Irina." He shakes his head . "I broke up with her. Lea is with her till New year and I needed to you." I look at him. "Why?" " I love you Stefani. "

 "I love you too, Bradley." Then he kissed me. " How about after this I take you out for lunch. " i nod. Then we hear a knock.on the door. 

"Come in" Bradley says. Standing up to rock.Sofia who has become fussy. I take his hand "the diaper bag might be in the car if you picked it up." He nods and then the doctor comes in.

"Hello, ms. Germanotta, and mr." " Cooper " Bradley finishes. "Your notes says that you were kicked in the stomach and punched in the nose. " I nod. "Well let's take a look. 

He puts.on a pair of.gloves and pulls the hospital gown up so it shows my stomach. There are bruises everywhere. Then he looks at my collarbone and finds another bruise. 

Lastly he looks at my face. He carefully examines my nose and touches it. "Ms. Germanotta, I'm going to you a cream which will help with the bruising.

I get dressed slowly while Bradley goes and has the car pulled around. I look around for my coat and realise that it must still be in the car.

"You ready? " I turn around. "Yes" we walk down the hall. "Bradley? Thank.you, thank you for everything". He kisses me.on top of my head. "I love you Stefani."