AN and info abt OC

Ah, yes, the good old Legolas obsession. Well whatever cuz like I ain't even tryna hide it alr? I can't write for my life but thats fine, also the pacing will be weird cuz sometimes I get bored and start to get impatient which is not a good thing but like, this is a fanfic book. Also english isn't my first language and even though I consider myself to be fluent in it, I do tend to make small mistakes here and there so I would appreciate some feedback cuz likeeee I'm tryna improve my writing and this is an impulsive decision to even write this. Imma give yall like a lil bit of info on the OC before jumping straight into the lion's den.

Name: Noemi Lyarandeil

Species: She is a northern whiryl, which is a type of being with bird like wings growing out of their back while they still remain with human like features. They can also hide the wings by contorting them back into their own body but it does take a toll on the body since they're used to having them out. They live an endless life, only killed by outside circumstances like being stabbed to death.

Age: She is 2803 in the hobbit and 2863 in the lord of the rings. (since there is a 60 year gap, I think, pls correct me)

Height: 165cm

Skills:

Languages: Can speak whirylian and westron(common language)

Fighting: Can do hand to hand, but mostly uses daggers and a sword in close combat since she is more proficient with that. Can also use a bow and arrows. While fighting, she usually uses her instincts more than common sense so it may get a bit messy.

Special: She has very good hearing. She can focus her eyes and turn her irises into slits which allow her to see even further than before.

Other: She can cook. Obviously she can fly and she is quite flexible. She also has very good hearing and she can turn her rises into slits which allow her to gain better eyesight than before.

Appearance:

Hair: She has long light brown hair that she keeps up in a bun with a piece of cloth since it could get messy easily while fighting or flying but she likes how it looks so she doesn't want to cut it.

(Looks like that when open)

Eyes: She has blue eyes with some brown in the inner corner.

Outfit: She wears a dark tunic with a loose back cutout so that her wings can come through when in use but while not in use her back is still covered by the shirt

Outfit: She wears a dark tunic with a loose back cutout so that her wings can come through when in use but while not in use her back is still covered by the shirt. under some whirylian armor, since other armor doesn't accommodate her wings. The armor consists of a chainmail top along with some shoulder guards and arm guards for protection. She also has hip armor that end at her mid thigh. Her legs are also covered in armor from the knee down. She has small pockets strapped to her body containing numerous weapons, such as daggers. she also has a waist strap with a pouch attached to it which contains different herbs and cloth. She has her arrows on a quiver on her lower back which is sideways and has a cover that u can open and close, for when you want to fly and don't want to lose all arrows in your quiver. She also has a sword strapped to her waist and many daggers strapped to her all over her body.

Wings: Her wings are white as snow, while also being thick and big so they can shield her from the cold and fly long distances.

Other: She has vampire like teeth. She wears a silver necklace with moonstone in it.

 She wears a silver necklace with moonstone in it

Enjoy<3