1. Tears and Rain

██ 20% *___*

███ 40% *___*

█████ 80% *___*

██████ 100% *___*

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗

Dark gray clouds amassed together in the sky above my head making the already sorrowful space more depressing.

Pit.

Pat.

Gentle drops of rain fell upon my stoic face, quickly transforming into a harsh down pour. The guests in black rushed around, seeking for some sort of shelter to protect themselves from the roaring thunderstorm. Yet I remained unmoved. Not a single muscle twitched, my expression a mask of calm as my gaze remained fixed on the five graves before me.

They lay interred beneath the earth, surrounded by a sea of flowers. As I gazed down upon their final resting place, tears cascaded from my eyes. These tears intertwined with the rain, forming a sullen, muddy pool beneath me.

I closed my eyes shut, praying for everything to stop, to just get back to how it was before. Back to the days where it was just joyful laughters and giggles. Yet such a yearning seemed all too elusive. I found myself alone once more.

"Dae-ya, you're such a strong girl"
Strong girl my ass.

It's taking everything in me to not dig y'all back up and slap every single one of you back to life. But even if I did,

would you truly return to me?

The sound of the thunder echoed through the sky, startling me out of my thoughts. The rain continued to pour down, soaking me to the bone. My eyes looked up at the ominous clouds, contemplating the end of this relentless downpour. A tremor of cold began to seize me, causing me to shiver under the thin fabric of my dress.

What's the point?

Their gone.

Forever.

"Just a bad luck huh?"

The entire place suddenly lit up as bright as it could and the sound of another loud thunder could be heard echoing. I caught one last glimpse of the tombstones before the world was shrouded in darkness.

╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

AYEEE

I finally found the courage to publish ittt!
Feel free to give suggestions cause I really need them >.<
Have a nice day and Thank youu~