DOUBT

Yeonjun sat on the edge of his bed, staring into the mirror that hung on the wall, the soft morning light filtering through the curtains and casting a warm glow across his room

Yeonjun sat on the edge of his bed, staring into the mirror that hung on the wall, the soft morning light filtering through the curtains and casting a warm glow across his room. Yet, even with the sun shining brightly, a shadow loomed over him—an unshakeable feeling of inadequacy. He ran a hand through his hair, the movement habitual, but his gaze remained locked on his own reflection, searching for the spark that once fueled his passion

Despite his charm and charisma, doubt gnawed at him like a persistent ache. Thoughts swirled in his mind, each one more tormenting than the last. What if he wasn't good enough? What if his dreams were too big, destined to crumble like fragile glass under the weight of reality? Each passing day felt like a race against an invisible clock, yet he found himself paralyzed, unable to take the steps forward that he so desperately wanted to.

He glanced around his room, filled with trophies and accolades that had once felt like markers of success. Now, they seemed like reminders of a standard he feared he couldn't uphold.

Yeonjun clenched his fists, frustration simmering just beneath the surface. He took a deep breath, trying to quiet the tumult within him, yet the storm raged on, relentless and unforgiving How is he ever gonna find himself?

Yeonjun's gaze fell to the floor, where scattered notes and unfinished sketches lay, remnants of dreams half-formed, yet unpursued. The chaotic remnants mirrored his mind—ideas that flickered like fireflies but never took flight. As he sat there, a cold chill settled in the pit of his stomach, a creeping realization that his fear of failure had become a cage, imprisoning him in a cycle of self-doubt.

The familiar ache of despair wrapped around his heart, squeezing tightly as he wondered if he'd ever break free from this suffocating grip. It felt like a never-ending labyrinth, where every turn brought him face-to-face with his own insecurities, leaving him trapped in an endless cycle of despair, always yearning for the courage to step out but fearing the very light he sought.

Will he ever escape his doubts?

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.