10. Vampire and Beomgyu's cap

██ 20% *___*

███ 40% *___*

█████ 80% *___*

██████ 100% *___*

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Soobin, it was a plastic skeleton, let go."

I sighed, wiggling my arm in an attempt to free myself from Soobin's death grip. He had me in a vise, his fingers squeezing my arm like it was the only thing tethering him to reality.

"No! What if it pops up again?"

I could practically feel the shiver that ran through him, his eyes wide and terrified as he glanced around the almost pitch-black room like the cheap Halloween decoration was going to spring back to life any second now. I scoffed, turning to the oldest, who had a similar vice-like grip on my other hand.

"Yeonjun, you both are gonna break my hands!"

Yeonjun gave me a sheepish grin, but his eyes were still darting around nervously. "Sorry, it just- it jumped out at us, okay?"

I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the absurdity of two grown men clutching onto me for dear life because of a plastic skeleton in a haunted house.

"Are you both going to hold on to me the entire way through?"

Yeonjun nodded without hesitation, still looking a bit pale. "It's safer this way."

I couldn't help but laugh, the sound echoing through the dimly lit corridor. "For you or for me?"

Soobin's grip tightened, and I winced. "You're supposed to be the brave one, hyung." he whined at Yeonjun. "Why are you hiding behind Dae?"

Yeonjun huffed, though his cheeks were flushed. "I'm just... being considerate, okay? Making sure we all stick together."

"Yeah, sure." I teased, shaking my head. "Stick together and break my arms in the process."

"Better your arms than our sanity." Yeonjun mumbled, and I let out a soft chuckle, realizing that no matter how ridiculous the situation was, I wouldn't trade these moments with them for anything.

"Yeonjun, look, it's you."

Our heads whipped in the direction Soobin was pointing, and there it was-a life-sized witch doll hanging from the ceiling, its green face twisted into an eerie grin. I burst out laughing, the sound echoing through the spooky hallway, while Yeonjun's glare could've turned Soobin to stone if looks could kill.