Chapter 5~ Jealous Bonnie

Chica's Pov:
I'm actually quite shocked at what Freddy did last night, but I'm glad Foxy is happy with him. It's nice to see Foxy isn't so depressed now, But..how will Bonnie handle it? Yeesh. I hope he'll be alright with it.
I walked to pirate's Cove, wondering if Foxy And Freddy were still there, just as I thought, they were still there, snuggling with each other in their sleep. How cute! Lovebirds better wake up soon, it's almost time to scare the guard. Mike Schmidt is his name if I'm not mistaken. Funny, Mike was the child that Foxy had bi-
You know what? Let's not talk about that right now. Usually we goof around with Mike nowadays, we rarely scare him like we used to, not after he helped us become at peace with ourselves. I hear Mike's relationship with a girl named Doll didn't work out to well, But I hear before she left him they had a son. She left the child with Mike to deal with, but I also heard that Mike happened to stumble across into another person's life.
And his name is Jeremy Fitzgerald.
Nice name, has a nice ring to it.
I sometimes see Jeremey with a sweater on, actually he always wears it all the time. I really don't know if they're dating or not, But It seems they're close to it, since I see Mike with Jeremy holding hands on a picture in Mike's wallet, I sometimes use Mike's wallet and his credit card to buy pizza. Don't judge me.
A door opening snapped me out of my thoughts, I saw Mike walk In, i quickly ran up to him smiling.
"Hi Mike! How are you doing?" I asked, eyeing him up and down, seeing that he was drenched in water, why is he so wet?
"Terrible! I left my umbrella here last night and now I'm soaked!" He exclaimed, taking off his hat and squeezing the water out from it.
I saw his stitches on his forehead, I still remembered the bite like it was yesterday.
"Why's it so quiet? Where is everyone?" He asked, placing his hat back on top of his head, taking off his shoes and socks.
"Oh well, Bonnie is backstage, I'm here with you, Golden is...somewhere. And Foxy and Freddy are asleep in Pirate's Cove." I answered, watching him squeeze his socks.
"Freddy and Foxy? In Pirate's Cove? Together?! You're telling me ol' Faztard and Foxy Moxy over here are together?" He asked, with a shocked and irritated look on his face.
"Heh, yup! Isn't it great?" I said, smiling widely.
"That's so gay!" He said.
"Says the person who's all lovey dovey for your little jerebear!" I defended, smirking.

".........Leave my jerebear outta this..." he said, turning red and walking to the security room.
I held in a laugh as I saw him walk off. That's what I thought Mikey.
I walked towards backstage, searching for Bonnie, who was fast asleep, why is everyone sleeping?!
I slowly shook his arm, trying to wake him up.
"Bonnie....Bonnie..!" I whispered.
"BONNIE!!!" I screamed, slapping him across the face. He jolted up, shocked and touching his cheek.
"My goodness Chica! Why must you hurt my face?! Next thing you'll know you'll end up slapping it off!" He yelled, still touching his face.
That sounds like a good idea!
I chuckled, and apologized.
"Did you See what Freddy and Foxy are doing?" I asked him, hoping I'll get back a positive response.
"What do you mean? Did..Freddy attack Foxy?!" He asked, grabbing his guitar.
"No! Calm down Bonnie! Freddy didn't lay a finger on Foxy.." I told him.
"Yes he did! He threw Foxy today! Don't you remember?!" He replied, giving me a glare.
"Just listen to me! Freddy.Did.Not.Lay.A.Finger.On.Foxy...." I said, very slowly, hoping that he'll understand.
"That's good.." he said, relieved.
I turned around, my back facing him.
"All he did was kiss him..." I said in a low voice.
I heard something break, I heard strings become lose from the noise, as if they were pulled right off. I turned around and gasped.

Bonnie broke his guitar.

His guitar, which used to be whole, was now split in two, Bonnie's eyes where pitch black with nothing but glowing white pupils.
"Bonnie...calm down..." I hesitated, stepping back slowly.
"Freddy, kissed my Foxy?!" He screamed, dropping his guitar, like he never cared for it.
"Yes he did! Because he loves Foxy!" I yelled at him, stepping more away from him.
"Freddy doesn't love Foxy! I love Foxy! Freddy can't do that! I belong with Foxy! Not him! ME!! Foxy is Only MINE!!" He screamed, making me shake in fear and suspense.