Chapter 18~ The Truth Comes Out

Foxy's Pov:
I can't believe it, my one true love taken away from me because of Bonnie. I thought Bonnie was over me, I guess he was lying to me and Freddy the whole time.
"Bonnie..." I said, feeling tears stream down my cheeks.
"Yes? My love?" Bonnie asked, probably smiling.
"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" I yelled, grabbing his arm that was around me, flipping him forward onto the ground.
He shook his head, groaning a bit in pain, and looked at me with shock.
"Foxy! Calm down!" He said, trying to calm me down.
"NO! I WILL NEVER CALM DOWN! BECAUSE OF YE, I LOST MY FREDDY FOREVER! WHY MUST YE MAKE ME SUFFER?!" I yelled, feeling my eyes turn black with their tiny white pupils.

"I don't make you suffer at all Foxy! I just thought that-"

"Thought what? You saw Me alone with me eyes closed ye think you can sweep me off me feet?! I thought ye said ye were over me Bonnie! You lied to me! I truly thought ye were me friend, I must've been thinking wrong of ye! Now I know better.."

"C'mon Foxy..you know I didn't mean-"

"Didn't mean to ruin my entire love life!? Be the reason for my heart to be torn out and stomped on?!"

"No I didn't!..Did i?... I didn't want this to happen!"

"Yes ye did! Ye are so obsessed with me that ye would do anything to get me! Even If that means hurting me!"

"No! Never I promise!"

"Don't ye dare promise me anything Bonnie! I'm done trusting ye, or anyone else for that matter!"

"W-Wait! C'mon Foxy! You can still trust me right?"

"Does it look like me be joking lad?! I would be laughing. I BE NOT LAUGHING!!"

"Ok Ok! You're not joking!"

"Aye, now if ye excuse me..I need to rethink everything over of what happened between me and Freddy."

"Look..Foxy...I'm sorry-"

"SORRY WILL NOT FIX WHAT YE DID TO ME BONNIE!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YE FOR THIS! I WISH I WAS SCRAPPED A LONG TIME AGO, NEVER TO SEE ANOTHER PATCH OF SUNLIGHT IN THIS RETCHED PLACE!"

I ran into my cove, crying as hard s my new body could take, until my eyes dried and stomach filled with regret.

I miss you Freddy..so much..
But ye don't miss me...

"I NEVER ASKED TO BE MADE!" I yelled, at no one in particular.
I slammed my hand and hook against the cove floor, until pain stopped me.
I felt the cloth material on my sleeve, and my eyes widened with realization at what I could do with my hook and skin of my arm.
I pulled the sleeve up, and slowly dug my hook and started cutting straight lines across my arm, feeling blood trickle down it.
The pain was more bearable than my heart being broken.
I touched the blood, and put it to my face, leaving streaks of blood onto my face.
He hates me..He hates me so much!
He thinks I love Bonnie more than him! I should be scrapped! I should be killed! I shouldn't be here at all..
I never thought something that started out so good would soon turn out to be so awful.

"Freddy...ye must know that I love ye..and only ye.." I said, holding my bleeding arm with the curve of my hook.

I'm outta here..

I peeked out of my cove, checking if the cost was clear, and jumped out, but bumping into something..or someone..
I looked up to see Freddy, who was shocked to see me.
"Listen..Foxy...I uh.." he began, but I pushed him out of my way, and opened the door, stepping out but he grabbed my arm, pulling me back inside.
"Foxy! Where do you think you're going?! And..And why is your sleeve so..damp?.." He said, taking away his hand, showing my blood on his Palm.
"Foxy..?.." He said, reaching out his hand towards me.
"No! Don't touch me! GET AWAY FROM ME!!!" I yelled, slapping away his hand.
"Foxy!" He said, trying to reach out for me again.
"DON'T YE DARE SAY ME NAME YE ACCUSING BEAR!! NEVER PUT ME NAME IN YE MOUTH EVER AGAIN!!" I yelled, running out the door, leaving.
"Foxy!!" I heard Freddy yell behind me.
I don't need him..I don't need anyone..all I need is myself..