Chapter 41~ Chains Of Love

(A/N: this is pretty much an extra chapter! Its just about Bon Bon x Bonnie romance and stuff^^ some stuff from an original Disney movie will kinda be in here! I hope you figure out which:3)

Bonnie's Pov:
Chains..?
I opened my eyes slowly, to see that I was wrapped up in multiple tight chains. In the corner of my eye I saw Bon Bon, with her eyes closed, magnets on her hands, keeping them together.

"Bon Bon?" I asked, trying to scoot closer to her.

Her head slowly tilted up, and her eyes widened. She smiled gently, and I smiled back, but soon noticed Jasper wasn't there.

"Hey..where is Jasper?" I asked, looking around.

"He's..he's with Chuck E and the others." She said, letting out a sigh.

"Oh..it's great to see you again." I said, finally being able to sit next to her, while the rest of my body was chained.

"What? Bonnie did you hit your head or something?" She asked, looking at me with big sparkling emerald eyes.

What? Why am I suddenly going into detail of her eyes?! I've seen them before.

"What do you mean? I can't say hi to an old friend?" I asked, winking, making her giggle uncontrollably.

Gosh she's pretty..and her laugh, it has little snorts in it. That makes it twice as cute..-
No STOP THAT!

She stopped laughing, and she stood up quickly, her eyes turning black with their white glowing pupils.

"Uh..Bon Bon?" I asked, trying to scoot away.

"..Bon Bon is no longer available." She said, pulling her hands away from each other, taking off the magnet forcefully.

"Easy Bon Bon..easy..-" she cut me off, wrapping chains around my mouth tightly.

She grabbed the chains, and pulled me out of the room we were in, I struggled and squirmed, until she shoved Me in front of Springtrap, who had his arms crossed, looking at me angrily.

"What do I do with this one?" She asked, pointing at me.

"Hmm..he's not really that important to me. But anything violent will do, like maybe fry his systems with a large amount of water or something." He said, grabbing my chains, pulling me up to face him.
"And make sure he doesn't float back up."

My eyes widened, and Bon Bon yanked me away from his grasp, dragging me to a room with a large hole in the middle, with a pulley carrying a wooden bucket.
She put her right foot in the bucket, and lunged me over her shoulder, with her hanging onto the rope of the pulley, we started to quickly go down, deeper and deeper until we were in a cave with some kind of large river.
She threw me to the ground, and watched as the bucket went all the way back up. I leaned a bit so I could
see the river better, and I couldn't tell how deep it was, which made me fear the worst. Rain is one thing, a river Is another..

I managed to get the chains off my mouth, and glared at her, as she walked over to me slowly with her hourglass figure. I was memorized by her hips, and the way Her tail wagged-

Oh my God Bonnie! SHUT UP!!!

She pulled my chains, forcing me to stand up, facing her.
She pressed her nose against mine, and smirked. I felt my feet go limp, I was never this close to her.

"This is it Bonnie! Your ending, no more playing after this handsome, this is your final note." She said, smiling, then she started to laugh, and I heard a couple of snorts.
I blushed, and giggled just a bit, and felt my heart beat faster.