Chapter 31~ Breaking The News

Golden's Pov:
I can't believe it! Foxy is a male, and he actually is carrying life inside his belly?!
"Angelica! I can't do this! We have to tell the others!" I said, looking at her.
"No! Not until he gets bigger, but we can tell the father." She said.
"The father? What do- Oh, Freddy. That's just gross man.." I said, thinking of what Freddy and Foxy did when they were alone.
"Ha, at least they're dating. Unlike you and Gaby." She said, smirking.

My eyes widened, shocked at what she said.
How did She know about me and Gaby?!
"You think I don't see everything that happens when you're with Gaby?" She said, giggling.
"Is it that obvious?" I asked, feeling a blush crawl onto my cheeks.
"Dude, the girl thinks you're transgender. I wouldn't worry too much about it." She said, pressing against Foxy's stomach.
"Wait! Do you think..I'll ever have a chance with her?" I asked, twiddling my fingers together.
"I don't know about that.." She said, raising a brow.
"Anyways, I needed you to tell me if I'm right Or not." She said, grabbing my hands.
"Wait, you say he's pregnant, but you want me to check for you?!" I asked, yanking my hands away from her.
"Listen Golden, you're not one to talk right now! I could walk straight out this room and spill the beans that you like Gaby!" She said, pointing towards the door.
"..fine." I said.

She smirked, and grabbed my hands, making them hover around Foxy's stomach area.

"Tell me if you hear anything...listen very closely Golden.." she whispered, moving my hands slowly around.
Then I heard it, a small heartbeat beating with life. I froze, and closed my eyes.
I suddenly saw inside of Foxy's stomach, as if I had X-Ray vision, and there it was, a small baby-like figure, cradling itself with the umbilical cord, that was drifting around it.
My eyes suddenly shot open, still hearing the small heartbeat.

I looked to Angelica, who had a serious face.
I took my hands away, shocked at what I just saw.

"You heard a heartbeat...didn't you?" Angelica asked, raising a brow.

I nodded slowly, looking at Foxy's stomach.

"The baby is too small to tell which gender it is, but, call me when Foxy is having contractions." She said, standing up, and covering Foxy's stomach like it was before.

"You can go ahead and tell them too." She said, unlocking the door, and opening it.
Leaving the door open, Freddy walked in quickly and quietly, kneeling by Foxy's side.

"So..what was wrong with him? Will he be ok?" Freddy asked, holding Foxy's hand.
"Sort of..but he might get more cranky during the next 9 months." Angelica said.

Freddy's Pov:
Next 9 months? What?...
"What? What do you mean by that?" I asked, looking at Angelica.
"Well...Foxy is um. How do I put this gently?..Your lover is preggers. You're going to be father." Golden said, looking at Angelica with a smile.
"Ha! You're joking right?..Foxy can't be pregnant! Although...that would explain why he's eating so much..and why he threw up this morning. And has been having some back pain..OH MY GOD! I'M...I'M..G-GONNA BE A D-DADDY!" I yelled, looking at the others, panicking.
"Freddy Calm down bro!" Gaby said, slapping me.
I held my cheek where it was slapped, panting.
"Wow...this is really gonna screw up Mother Nature." Bonnie said, looking at Foxy.
"Totally." Chica said.
I can't believe it! Foxy is pregnant! My Foxy is..blessing me with a child!

"Holy Fazbear!" I yelled, maybe a bit too loud, because Foxy started to slowly open his eyes.
He looked at us confused, still not knowing he's pregnant.

"Uh..what be happenin' here?" He asked, looking at all of us.

"Foxy..you're not gonna believe this.." Chica said, looking at him with wide eyes.

"Aye..what am I not goin' to be believin'?" He asked, sitting up slowly.

"Go ahead Freddy...tell Foxy what's up." Gaby said, nudging me in the arm.

"Uh..O-Ok..Foxy..you...you..y-youre..Pregant." I said, feeling anxious.

Foxy looked at us all, before bursting out laughing.
He saw that we weren't laughing, and stopped, and looked down at his stomach, then back to me.

"Ye..Ye be tellin' the truth..aren't ye Freddy?" He asked me.

"Yea...I am Foxy..you are pregnant." I said, scooting closer to his side.

"But..But...I..don't understand..I be a male! It be impossible!" Foxy said, shocked.

"Oh nothing is impossible Foxy, you see, you were always different from the others, so instead of just having a male Body, you have female qualities and mixed body parts. You were actually supposed to be a female. The people that built you forgot to take those out.
Therefore, when you became a human, they became stronger, giving you the ability to become pregnant." Angelica said, pointing to Foxy's stomach.

"WHAT?!" Gaby, me, Golden, Foxy, Chica, and Bonnie said together in union.

"Mind blowing right?" Angelica said, smiling, crossing her arms.

"I..I..was supposed to be a lassie?!" Foxy asked frantically.

"Sure was." Angelica said.

"I can't believe this..so much drama man!" Bonnie said, shaking Chica's shoulders violently.

"I must warn you, these next month's will be very hard for all of you, so take care of Foxy, I'm see you all soon." Angelica said, following Gaby out the door.

I'm a daddy..