Chapter 46~ Separated

Freddy's Pov:

ZAP!

"Ouch! Get away from me!" Chica yelled, as one of the officers tazed her.

"Take them. All of Them. I knew this place was filled with just a bunch of murderous robots." One of them said, presumably their leader.

I looked at Bonnie, who was hurriedly taken down with Bon Bon while being electrocuted violently, almost passing out with the amount of energy that was simply drained out of them. Chica's scream rammed through my only ear, and I felt guilt surge through me.

I held Foxy and Peanut close, and ran to the backstage and caressed his cheek lovingly, before placing a kiss on his forehead.

"No matter what happens, know that I'll always love you and Peanut." I say, kissing Peanut's forehead as well, before pointing towards the back door.

"F-Freddy? Are...we gettin' scrapped?" He asks, holding Peanut closer.

"I don't know, I really..don't." I answer, rubbing our foreheads together. "I promised I wasn't going to let anyone scrape you remember? I'm keeping that Promise."

"Hold the phone laddie...I can't go without ye.." Foxy says, shaking his head slowly.

"You have to, you have to leave. Take care of Peanut." I reply, kissing his nose. Another scream came echoing into the place, sounding like Marionette's.

"Freddy!" He yells, his voice cracking a bit.

He sets Peanut down, and hugs me tightly, with no hesitation I hug back.
Feeling his tears hit my shoulder before I pulled away.

"I..I be scared Freddy." He says, picking up Peanut.

"Me too. I love you." I say, pulling him into a small chaste kiss.

"I love ye too." He says softly, walking with his pole legs to the back door, opening it and leaving.

I let out a depressed sigh, before walking out from backstage and seeing Golden trying to fight against an officer with his bare hands, Mangle trying to choke the officer who held her second head in a death grip and Toy Freddy and Toy Chica using chairs and stuff from the tables to stall them.

But it was no use, the more officers that fell the more that rose.

Even Golden seemed to look uneasy as Bonnie and Bon Bon were packed roughly into storage boxes, taken out the restaurant.

"Golden! What..What are we going to do?!" I asked frantically, using one of the tazers to taze multiple officers.

"There's nothing we can do." He says suddenly, making me stand there in shock.

"There's always something you can do!" I yelled, as I ran to him.

"No there isn't Freddy, there never is!" He replied with an icy tone.

I looked at Chica who was also being packed into a storage box, along with Marionette.

No..

"Golden! We have to do something!" I yelled, gripping his shoulders tightly.

"We can't do anything! We're just Animatronics! Nothing more!" He yelled back, pushing me away and instantly was shot with an enormous amount of electricity.

"Golden!" I yell, as they try to surround me, Mangle, Toy Freddy and Toy Chica by ny side.

"I can't believe this is happening!" Toy Chica exclaimed.

"Believe it lassie." Mangle spoke.

"We just have to stay together." I told them, but then an officer with an unusual gun, shooting a metal object that attatched to Toy Freddy, instantly locking him in a metal storage box.