Chapter 43~ A Second Chance

Freddy's Pov:
I woke up, rubbing my head and looking quickly around for Foxy after he was electrocuted. I was still in the sane room, still stuck on the magnets holding my feet down.
"Foxy?"

No answer.

Looking ahead of me, I saw Golden kneeling, with his head down.

"Golden? Golden!" I said, making him lift his head slowly, eyes filled with sorrow.

"I failed Freddy..I couldn't keep Angelica safe..I couldn't keep Gaby safe...I..I couldn't keep any of you safe!"

"No..no you didn't-"

"Stop lying Freddy! We all failed! Failed at saving Peanut or leaving here alive! Now we're going to rot here with this maniac!"

"No we're not! We still have time! All we need to do is find the others!"

"There is no time! There was never any time! I can't beat him..you know that right?"

"Golden quit denying yourself! Remember the time you tried to protect us when we were going to die? Well now it's time for us to protect you..Let this grudge go.."

"I..I can't..-"

"No! Never say 'I can't!' Because can't means it's impossible! And nothing is impossible!"

"....Some things are.."

"Not this."

A long hush of silence hovered over us, until the ground began to shake roughly, knocking me off the strong magnets. I rushed over to Golden, who was already standing up, his arms folded behind his back. Looking at me with relaxed eyes, smiling softly.

"Golden?"

"Let's go save the others."

"Now we're talking!"

"We must hurry, no time to waste brother."

I smiled, nodding in agreement and ran side by side with him down a hall.

"First we must find everyone, save them. I'll get our human friends, while you take the others."

"Sure, but how will I know where they are being held?"

"I can help you along the way, I will direct you to a path that'll lead you to them, you're cold right now."

"Ok, we meet up back here when we have everyone."

"Indeed...I'll see you after all this mess is over brother."

He stopped running, and pulled me into a tight warm hug. He hugged tighter, giving me a signal to hug back. I thought I was quite lucky, since he rarely hugs anyone.
I hugged back, smiling.
He pulled away, and winked, and saluted me, before fading into the ground smiling.
I watched as his saluted hand took off his hat, tipping it towards me before completely going under.
I smiled, and began running forward, looking for any of Golden's little hints.
And the atmosphere when I turned a corner changed dramatically, I stopped and looked at the wall curiously. It started to crumble down, showing a hidden hallway followed by screams.
Thanks Golden!
I ran in, hearing more screaming, and halted to a stop seeing Chica being held down by a plastic plate with paper like arms and legs with a smile drawn onto it. To Me he looked very weak, but the way he was holding Chica down I was obviously wrong.
I saw two others same features, yet they're faces were a bunny and a bear and they were digging a hole.

"Ahh! They're gonna bury me in the ground!" Chica yelled, watching as they dug deeper, and pulling yellow and white lilies out.

"Those flowers are lovely! Agh!" Chica screamed, squeezing her eyes shut.