Chapter 23~ Mr.Blue Sky

Jeremy's Pov:
I drove home, quickly calling Mike, panicking from what I had just encountered.
"C-C'mon pick up!" I said to myself, hearing my phone ring in my ear.
He finally answered, my heart was so close to stopping at any minute now.

"Hey there JereBear! What's going on?"

"M-Mike! You're n-not gonna b-believe what happened t-to me!"

"...you're pregnant?.."

"Yes! W-Wait what?! N-No!"

"Not yet..."

"Whatever! J-Just listen to m-me!"

"Ok! What is it?"

"I-I-It's Foxy! I saw F-Foxy! I really saw him M-Mike!"

"Wait what?..you wanna run that by me again?"

"Foxy..I f-found Foxy."

"....You're being serious? You ain't lying?"

"I'm D-Dead serious.."

"In that case, it's time to tell Freddy.."

~The Next Day~

Freddy's Pov:
I was standing by the window, looking at the blue sky.
It made me smile brightly, I haven't seen a day like this..since Foxy left.
That gives me an idea...

Today's performance, I sang:

Mr.Blue Sky by ELO

I stood before the children, clearing my throat, giving Bonnie the guitar part of the song before this, and making Chica and Bonnie memorize the lyrics.

"The sun is shining in the sky! There ain't no cloud in sight. It stopped raining, everybody's in the play, and don't you know, it's a beautiful new day! hey!~" I sang, stepping to the side with every single beat.

"Runnin' down the avenue. See how the sun shines brightly! In the city on the streets where once was pity.
Mr.Blue Sky Is living here today! Hey!~" Chica sang, smiling at the children widely.

[Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy together:]
"Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us Why, you had to hide away for so long, so long.
Where did we go wrong?~"

"Mr.Blue Sky, please tell us why, you Had to hide away for so long, so long.
Where did we go wrong?~"

[Back To Freddy!]
"Hey you with the pretty face! Welcome to the human race! A celebration Mr.Blue Sky's up there waitin' and today, is the day we've been waiting for! Ah ah~" I sang, smiling at the children, enjoying my voice at how it sounded.

[Bonnie,Chica, and Freddy together:]
"Mr.Blue Sky, please tell us why you had to hide away for so long, so long.
Where did we go wrong?~"

"Hey there Mr.Blue, we're so pleased to be with you. Look around see what you do! Everybody smiles at you.~"

"Hey there Mr.Blue, we're so pleased to be with you. Look around see what you do. Everybody smiles at you.~"

"Mr.Blue Sky, Mr.Blue Sky, Mr.Blue Sky. Mr.Blue Sky.~"

[Back to Freddy!]
"Mr.Blue! You did it right! But soon comes Mr.Night, creepin' over.
Now his hand is on your shoulder.
Never mind, I'll remember You this. I'll remember you this way.~" I sang, tap dancing around Bonnie, Then Chica.

[Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy together:]
"Mr. Blue Sky, please tell us why, you had to hide away for so long, so long.
Where did we go wrong?~"

"Hey there Mr. Blue, Sky, we're so pleased to be with you, Sky. Look around see what you do. Blue. Everybody smiles at you.~"

[Back to Freddy's Pov:]
That was a good song! I can't wait to sing it..for..Foxy..
My eyes saddened when I thought about him, it made my heart ache.

~Time Skip~

Gaby, our new manager, came over, checking on us.
I even told her the dream I had. Gaby's face softened, shaking her head.
"Freddy..are you actually sure he's still alive? I mean, he could be dead." She said, rubbing her arm.
"I'm more than sure Gaby! I know he's alive!" I said.
"Ok..if you say so.." she said, not looking so sure.
They'll believe me soon, I know they will.
Bonnie only rolled his eyes, and groaned in boredom.

"Freddy! Forget about Foxy already! He's never coming back! Never has, Never will!" Bonnie said, crossing his arms, frustrated.

"How can you say that?! You never loved him like I did Bonnie!" I said, feeling tears forming in my eyes, then sliding down my cheeks.

"..Whatever. Its not like a solution is gonna come running through our front door, screaming ,"Foxy is alive! He's alive!". He said, pointing at the front door, where a man with light brown hair was running towards.

He came in running, looking at me.
"Foxy i-is alive! He's a-alive!" He said, panting.

Me and Gaby looked at each other, then to Bonnie, who still was pointing towards the door shocked that it actually happened.

I pushed Bonnie aside, getting closer to the man.
Then Mike came running in, standing next to him.
"Freddy! You're not gonna believe this man!" Mike said, gripping my shoulders tightly.
"What?! What am I not gonna believe?!" I asked frantically, desperately wanting to know.
"Well..tell him Jeremy!" Mike said, pushing the other one towards me.

After he told me everything, I was crying tears of joy, and sadness.
Glad Foxy was alive, but yet devastated In the state he was in.
I pictured Foxy beaten and bruised, it hurt me badly.

"H-He has this c-collar on him too! B-By the looks o-of it, it can electocute h-him!" Jeremy said, pointing to his own neck.

"Yea..electrocuted.." Gaby said, dreamily, looking at Jeremy in a lovestruck manner.

"Hey uh Jeremy? You got a girlfriend?" She said, scooting closer to Jeremy.

Jeremy shook his head.
"N-No, not at all." He said, looking at her weirdly.

"Oh, in that case, you wanna-" She was interrupted by him.

"But I have a b-boyfriend! Mike, h-he's my lover." He said, looking at Mike, who instantly sat next to him, wrapping an arm around Jeremy's waist, growling at Gaby.

Gaby's eyes widened, and She slammed her head against the table we were sitting at.

"Everyone I know here Is gay!" She said, muffled.

Golden scooted his chair next to her, looking at her sadly.
"Uh, I'm not gay." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
She sprung her head up, and smiled at Golden.
"Yea..I know Goldie. You're not Gay.
You're transgender, but that's ok too!" She said, pinching his cheek playfully.
Golden's face was shocked, and he slouched in his chair.
"No! I'm not- ugh..nevermind.." He said, crossing his arms.

"Anyways! Back to Foxy, we need to find him! Today!" I said, slamming my hand against the table.

"Alright, we can all go to the house that Jeremy went to last night. And go from there!" Chica said, smiling at me.

"Sounds like a plan!" I said, smiling back.