Chapter 36~ Peanut

Foxy's Pov:
Freddy and I pondered through the names we had said, we finally went back to a name I had grown fond of.

Peanut.

It wasn't a bad name, it was sort of adorable if anything. Different, very different indeed, and I loved it, so did Freddy.

In my cove, Freddy and I cuddled for hours until he had to perform, leaving me alone with little old Peanut. I laid in my bed, covering myself with the covers, snuggling them to get comfy. My eyes started to feel heavy, and I closed them, quickly letting sleep take over.
I was there again, just like my last nightmare with him.

"Peanut? Are you serious!? What a pathetic name! I'm not surprised though, soon his name will be Trap, he will be mine." His voice said, slithering into my ears.

"Aye, Peanut be better than Trap!" I yelled, suddenly seeing two glowing eyes appear before me.

"I also see that you've turned back into your original state. Golden turned you back didn't he? Of course he did, that nerd. No matter, this makes the game so much easier." Springtrap said, stepping into my view.

"Easier? I be findin' that hard to believe." I said, putting a hand on my stomach defensively.

"Believe it you tin can! Now that you're a defenseless animatronic, I can do whatever I want with you." He said, running one of his fingers on the side of my face, slowly.

I jerked away, growling at him with anger. Smirking, He put his hand to his side.

"I ain't defenseless ye bear trap!" I yelled, stepping away from him.

"Amusing, Very. But no matter how hard you try to keep Peanut safe, he will be mine. One way or another!" He said, giggling menacingly.

"No! Stay away from Peanut, stay away from me!" I yelled, raising my hook.

"But I simply can't. I must get Peanut, and eventually I will, with you alive or not." He said, starting to circle me, as if examining me.

"Why?" I asked, watching him carefully.

"Simple. You don't go for your victim's throat, you go for their heart. Why do you think I want to take Peanut away from you?" He asked, as he stopped circling, facing me with a darkened smirk.
I gasped.
"...Because..Peanut is me life. He be near and dear to me and Freddy..and if ye take him away...then-"
A wave of realization hit me, thinking of when Peanut would be stolen from me, breaking me, killing me.

"Then you'll have no choice than to become drowned in your own sadness, breaking yourself. Feeling guilty of the fact that you couldn't save helpless little Acorn. You'll become weak! Weak like when you were alive. Weak enough for me to consume each and every one of you! And make you pay."
Springtrap said, crossing his arms.

I was shocked, breathless after he said those words. My heart was beating faster with every second, pounding through my ears. I closed my eyes shut, putting my hook and hand to the sides of my head.
I felt him breathe on the side of my face, and I instinctively slapped him with my hook.
But my heart soon stopped when I realized I just striked at Freddy, leaving quite a gash that started to leak oil.
He touched it, and looked at me with shock in his eyes.
"Foxy? Is everything alright?" He asked me, still touching the gash I made him.

Freddy's Pov:
This wasn't the first time Foxy slept like this, but it was in fact the first time he cut me. Which shocked me on so many levels it put an elevator to shame.
He was panting, looking frightened as ever. He looked at me with eyes full of sorrow.

"F-Freddy! I be sorry! I..I had another nightmare..!" He said, putting his hook in his hand, looking away from me.

He never told me what the nightmares were about though, Which intrigued me at the least. I let my hand fall to the cove's floor boards gently, and leaned in close to him, nuzzling his cheek in an accepting manner.
I felt him close his eyes, and I nuzzled him more, comforting him with each movement. I felt him nuzzling back, and heard him purr softly, making a tiny grin appear onto my face.
I pulled away for a second, looking into his yellow like eye filled with lust, while the other was covered under his eyepatch.
Using my metallic tongue, I licked his eyepatch, lifting it slowly with my tongue. He blushed with a dark tone of red, redder than his own animatronic Fox fur.
I now saw both of them, still as lustful as ever. I crawled into his bed, and wrapped my arms around him, pulling him close.
I felt his arms do the same, as he cuddled into my chest. I looked down at him, and saw that he was staring right back at me.
"Foxy..I'm here. As long as I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you." I said, moving my hand to the back of his head, rubbing it.
He smiled gently, before closing his eyes.
"I'm..I be sorry I hurt ye Freddy.." I heard him say.

"Don't be..you never have to be sorry for anything." I said, kissing his forehead, trying to comfort him.

Springtrap's Pov:
That's what you think..