Chapter 45~ I'm Still Here

(A/N: Hey! This is a Halloween special chapter! If you haven't already noticed^^)

Golden's Pov:
"Halloween? What's Halloween?" I asked Angelica, as she weakly but quickly put these giant green toed like shoes over her feet.

"Um..it's like..well...Halloween is when little kids go trick or treating and get free candy." She said, looking at me as she took off her shirt, revealing an undershirt.

I tilted my head in confusion as she put a green shirt over her head.
She grabbed a giant shell completely made of cardboard painted a dark green, attaching it to a yellow turtle chest. I shook my head at how childish she was acting, even if she was still recovering she wanted to get candy? Gaby isn't going to be very pleased with this. She secured them both onto her tightly, then pulling onto them very hard, making sure they won't collapse apart.

"Hey Golden..?" She asked, looking at me.

"What Is it?" I asked her, thinking she's having second thoughts about leaving and staying here with me to be 'safe' if that's what she calls it.

"Can..Can you pass me My turtle hands?" She asked pointing to green three fingered like gloves that were entirely bigger than her own hands.

I tossed them at her gently, and she caught them both with her right arm, and quickly putting them on. She smiled, and to me it seemed it was her first true smile since I've defeated Springtrap. She surely had a bit of bruisings that she later had to lie to her mother that she fell down the stairs at school, or how her eye accidentally hit a doorknob when she was running down the hall, that still didn't seem like it was opening anytime soon with its purple bruised color.
One of her lungs were damaged severely, and she had to be treated at the hospital that Gaby hid from Angelica's mom. Lord knows if her mother finds out what this 14 year old has gone through it would be the end of her. But she's fine now, more or less. I mean she had enough energy to skate back home and skate back with her ninja turtle costume! But I have to admit, her homemade costume wasn't half bad. I wonder if we can celebrate this 'Halloween' here at the pizzeria every year like she talked us into doing. Wouldn't that be something?

"Hah! Check..it out!" She said, gasping for air between 'check' and' it'.

"Mind blown." I said, in a monotone voice.

"Oh..w-wait hold on, I'm forgetting the head." She said as she lifted this head, presumably the red ninja turtle one named Raphael if I'm not mistaken.

My eyes widened, this costume hid her entire body. Just like an animatronic suit did. I quickly jolted up, taking off the turtle head and throwing it to the ground, ignoring her 'hey' as I did.

"Golden! What...What did you do th-that for?" She asked, trying to yell with her weak lung.

"I..I just thought....you.." To me, it he looked like she was just stuffed in an animatronic suit, that image of her dying in one broke me.

I grabbed her shoulders, pulling her in for a tight hug, careful not to hug her too tight. I felt tears prick my eyes which rarely happened, and they fell on her costume, making tiny wet spots appear onto the green fabric.

"I'm sorry...on the outside.....it looked like you were just stuffed into a suit..it shocked me..I'm very...sorry Angelica. I can't imagine you....in one....dead like the rest of us.....it hurts more than you can imagine." I said, feeling her weakly hug back.

Ugh..I'm such a big softie. I used to be so tough! What are these idiotic feelings I now have?!

"Golden?.." She whispered, pulling away from the hug, my hands still gripped on her shoulders.