twenty

"i really wish you could stay longer," felix pouted as he walked - well, waddled - his mom to the front door of the dorm while his dad and sisters went to pack their belongings in their rental car.

felix's family's small surprise vacation to seoul was short lived, only lasting five days, and it was sadly time to say goodbye to them to return to australia, breaking the pregnant boys already hormonal heart.

"aw, sweetheart," felix's mom clicked her tongue as she pulled the small boy into her arms, rubbing his back tenderly, "i know, i don't want to leave either, baby. i promise i'll be back next month for my
grandchild's birth, ok?"

felix nodded, holding onto his moms embrace for a while longer before pulling back, sighing softly as his mom placed her hands on his rounded belly.

"be good, little one, grandma already loves you so much," she rubbed his belly with her thumbs before cupping his face, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, "i love you, my baby, i'll see you sooner than you think."

"bye mom, i love you."

-

felix sighed loudly as he waddled back to the couch, a cold cup of water in his hand. as soon as he reached the back of the couch, he felt a sudden cramp on his underbelly, dropping the cup on the floor to hold his belly, his free hand clutched the back of the couch. 

"ow, ow, ow," felix scrunched his face as he rubbed his belly, feeling his son's kicks, "what was that, bub? i know you're getting uncomfortable, i'm sorry."

"angel?" hyunjin came back inside the dorm after he walked felix's family out to their car, seeing felix's current state as he rushed to him, "what happened?"

"he's not too happy about his home getting so cramped now," the smaller boy rubbed the side his belly, his breathing a bit heavier due to the pregnancy, "he gave an extra hard kick, showing how strong he is."

hyunjin helped felix waddle over to the couch to sit down, getting down on his knees to lift up felix's shirt above his belly so he was face to bare belly, felix's hands automatically fell onto hyunjin's hair to play with gently.

"hey bub, you're feeling uncomfortable in there?" hyunjin tapped the swell gently, feeling the swift kicks, "you're growing so big, hm? you'll be out into our arms soon. be gentle to your mommy in the meantime, he's already working so hard to keep you warm and healthy, ok bub? daddy loves you so much."

the taller boy pressed a lingering, loving kiss just right above felix's belly button, smiling up him, "you're doing so well, love. you look absolutely stunning like this."

"thank you, hyung," felix smiled down at him gently, hands gently scratching at his scalp.

hyunjin got up, placing his hands on the couch beside felix's head before crouching down and pressing a loving kiss onto his lips.

after talking for a bit, hyunjin had made felix a warm cup of tea, took a relaxing bath together and were finally asleep in bed.

but when felix was woken up in pain and an uneasy feeling that something was wrong, he couldnt help but cry out, scaring hyunjin.

"baby?" hyunjin sat up, turning on the light as he looked at felix's panicked face.

"something's wrong," felix's voice shook as he looked at hyunjin.