70.

You

»Tell me what you want. Say it. I wanne hear it from you...«

Sylus stands in front of the bed, burning me alive with his gaze.

»I want you to fu-«

»Uh-uh. I'm not asking for your filthy mouth right now. Although I love it very much...You know what I want to hear. I know what you really want from me. Want me to do to you. To show you. What you need to feel...«

My heart is beating like a drum.

I know exactly what he wants to hear from me.

»Let me undress you...«, I say instead.

»Come here...«, he orders softly.

And I immediatly crawl to the end of the bed, kneeling before him on the sheets.

My hands roam over his chest before they start to unbutton his shirt slowly.

He's not saying anything, and me neither.

But I feel his eyes on me, hear his steady breathing, smell his divine scent.

I push the open shirt over his shoulders and take it off him, then I start to open his belt and pants.

My eyes wander over his body, up to meet his gaze.

That's when he starts to speak again.

»Did he hurt you?«, he asks carefully.

»No...«

»Did...I hurt you?«

My hands freeze for a moment, before going on to get him out of those disturbing pants.

»No...«

He takes a deep breath and sighs, clearly relieved.

»Good. I never want to hurt you, Baby...«

My heart makes those flutter thing and I swallow down the lumb that's building in my throat.

»I know. I believe you.«

I pull his pants down his legs and let them drop to the floor for him to step out of them.

The rest follows shortly.

»Hmm. Seems like it's a bit unfair. Guess I have to take off the rest from you, too...«

I can't look away, his eyes keeping mine in a tight hold.

I lean back and slowly crawl backwards to the headboard of the bed, silently inviting him to follow me.

And so he does.

He crawls to me, his movements controlled and precise like a predator's.

He bends over me, his lips merely inches away from mine.

»Say it...«, he demands again.

I sigh and give in, because I want to say it.

Want him to do it, to show me how it feels...

»I want you to make love to me...«, I whisper, brushing my fingers through his hair.

He shudders under my touch, his eyes closing for a moment before he looks into mine again.

»I'm going to show you, Sweetie. Love you, gentle and slow, but passionate. I want you to feel it physically. With every touch and kiss, every look and movement...«

I let out a shaky breath and nod.

»Yes...Yes, that's what I want. What I need!«

I'm so fucking nervous right now as if this was my first time with a man.

But it's not even my first time with Sylus...

But still, my heart is nearly jumping out of my chest.

And I can't fucking wait to finally feel him again...