100.

You

My heart stops when he comes closer, just to fall on one knee in front of me.

This can't be happening...

»Sylus...«, I whisper.

He looks up to me and takes a deep breath.

»I don't know how often I went through this scenerio and how many situations I imagined, but I know this is right. This is what I want and I desperately hope this is what you want, too.«

He takes a velvet box out of the pocket of his pants and opens it, showing me the most beautiful diamond ring I've ever seen.

I gasp, slapping my hand over my mouth and stare at the ring with wide eyes.

»I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you, my love. I will never want anyone else by my side. I knew it much longer than you can even imagine. You're my light in the darkness. My safe place. My home. The only thing left that I need is to finally call you my wife. So, let me ask you. Will you marry me?«

I started crying the moment he started speaking.

And I couldn't even think of saying no to this man!

»Yes! Yes, yes, yes! I will marry you! I want to be your wife!«

His eyes light up and the biggest smile I've ever seen spreads on his face.

He takes the ring out of the box and slips it on my ring finger of my left hand.

I stare at it in disbelief.

Sylus stands up and pulls me in his arms.

»You just made me the happiest man alive, you know that?«

»You just made me the happiest woman alive, you know that?«, I counter.

And then he kisses me like never before.
I wrap my arms around his neck and jump up, doing the same with my legs around his waist.

»I love you, forever.«, he whispers at my lips.

»I love you, too. Forever.«

*

5 years later

I wake up in the middle of the night.

Sylus is not in our bed, just as every night.

He's working.

I stand up from the bed and leave the bedroom to get me something to drink.

When I come back, I hear a humming in the room next to our bedroom.

I smile and get closer to the room, looking through the small gap of the slightly open door.

Sylus stands in front of the window, his back to me, and looks down to the tiny baby with white hair in his arms while humming a lovely melodie and swaying slowly from left to right.

The love I feel for this man and this little being in his arms is undescribable.

He turns his head to me and smiles.
Then he kisses our baby's head and brings it back to its cradle, before coming towards me and closing the door behind him.

»How long have you been in there?«, I ask quietly.

»I don't know. A few minutes? Hours? I can't tell...I just can't stop looking at our creation.«

»Creation?«, I ask with a cocked eyebrow while he pulls me in his arms and leads me backwards to our bedroom.

»Well, I can remember what we did to be blessed with our beloved Baby. Every.single.thing.«

Suddenly, we fall onto our bed.

»And I wouldn't mind to try it again...«

I giggle and cup his cheeks with my hands, the moonlight coming through the windows reflecting on my wedding ring.

»So insatiable...«, I whisper with a smirk on my lips.

»When it comes to you? Always.«

He kisses me softly, but the kiss changes quickly into a devouring hunger between us.

I break the kiss for a second to look at him and know I will always want this man as much as I've always wanted him.

»Guess I still can't say no to you...«

***THE END***

To all my lovely readers,

Thank you so much for all your support, comments and love you sent me throughout this story.

It's been so much fun to write this and even more fun to read your thoughts and jokes!

I hope you had just as much fun reading it as I had writing it!

We all know there's one thing we (probably) all have in common...

WE LOVE OUR PRECIOUS LEADER OF ONYCHINUS, THE ONE AND ONLY
SYLUS ❤️