51.

You

It is only then that I realize we're already back in the N109 zone.

But not back at his villa, yet.

He unfolds the stand of the bike, but doesn't kill the engine.
His shadows appear and grab me, then lift me and put me before Sylus, facing him.

»What are you doing?!«

»Making sure that your aching stops, Baby.«

I gasp, not sure what he's about to do.

»You want to leave the helmet on in case someone passes by while I devour you?«

When I realise what he's really up to, here, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of an empty street in the N109 zone, my heart stops.

My brain stops functioning, too.

»You would not!«

»Think again.«

He would. He will!

And it's almost as if he really fucked me publicly in Linkon City.

And I'm too far gone to think better and say no to this filthy offer.

I take the helmet off.

»Fuck, yes, Baby. That's my girl.«

He grabs the helmet and lets it fall to the ground.

Then he bends over me and kisses me, almost in an aggressive way.

I lay against the handles of the bike and Sylus puts my legs over his thighs to slide closer.

»I'm going to make you come on my tongue. I need to taste you and see how needy and ready you really are for me right now.«

I whimper against his lips when he murmurs all those promising, forbidden things.

With a harsh jerk he pulls my leather pants along with my panties over my ass, down my thighs and I feel completely exposed right there on his bike at the sideway of the street.

He puts my legs up to take the clothes off completely, my boots, too, then places my legs over his shoulders.

»Fucking hell, you're so wet for me. Just like I imagined. No...better

He doesn't hesitate any longer and kisses and bites the insides of my thighs.

I pant and squirm, not thinking of anyone or anything else right now.

At this point, I wouldn't give a fuck anymore if anyone saw us.

Everything around us fades, I can only see him.

Only feel him.

He slides back again until he can reach the spot we both want him to be with his mouth.

»Your smell is intoxicating. You definitely earn my name for you, Sweetie. I need to taste you.«

He grabs my hips and holds me in place.

Then, finally, his mouth is on me.

I flinch, already sensitive.

His tongue licks over my heated flesh, then circles around my clit.

I go crazy!

I moan loudly, grabing his hair to pull him closer.

It's torture and paradise at the same time.

»Sylus...«, I breath his name while grinding on his skilled tongue.

I feel so much at once that I start to see stars.

I was so ready for him, that it doesn't take long for me to feel my body getting closer to the egde to heaven.

»I can feel you clenching and tensing already. I'm mad for you! I want you to come on my tongue now. Can you do that for me, Baby?«, he mumbles at my skin and goes on with making me happy.

»Yes...Yes

»Good girl...«

And when his tongue plunges into my pussy, I fall with a scream.

»Fuck, Sylus, yes!«

He groans, still not pulling away from me while the waves of my orgasm wash over me and make me clench.

I'm trembling, overwhelmed by all those fantastic feelings.

He sits up, while I'm coming down from my high.

Only then I see what he's done.

»You covered us and the street with your shadows?«

»I did. Did you really think I want anybody to see my girl like that? Definitely not. This sight belongs to me!«