81.

Sylus

»Pants next.«

I look at her expectantly while I'm sitting next to her, without shoes, socks and shirt.

She only had to take off her shoes yet, but I won the last round.

»Hey! What about my socks?!«

I slowly shake my head.

»I want you to keep them on.«

She grants me a confused look, but she obeys with a sigh a second later and takes her pants off.

Fucking hell, I think this sight alone could get me off...

»Satisfied?«, she asks sulkily.

»Not anywhere near yet. But it's a promising start...«

I hungrily scan her legs with those overknee socks, letting my gaze wander higher over her naked thighs, further up over her oversized hoody. She looks way to hot for me to ignore my twitching cock that desperately wants to be freed from my way too tight pants.

»Like what you see?«, she asks, grinning mischieviously.

»You really need to ask?«

She giggles and shakes her head.

Time for the next round.

I lose.

»Guess now it's pants for you, too.«

»Not much left to choose from, Sweetie...«

I calmly look into her eyes with a lopsided smile, while I slowly open my belt.
Her eyes drop down to my hands, her tongue absentmindly licking her lips.

Oh, my sweet girl...You know exactly what all this will lead to...

I stand up and push the pants down my legs to finally take them off.

»Does this mean the next round is a match point for me?«, she asks with a hoarse voice and I can see how her gleaming eyes are glued to the more then obvious bulge in my crotch.

»Indeed. If I lose next round, I lose the whole game. But, to make it fair...«

I sit down and capture her gaze with mine again.

»If I win, and you're merely left in your underware, it will be match point for the both of us. You will take off both your bra and panties.«

She purses her lips, but nods after a second.

»That seems to be fair. You don't have a bra to take off, after all...«

»Let's make another deal. The moment someone wins, that person will have the honor to take off the other's last piece or pieces of clothes.«

She bites her lips and I don't miss the little squirming.

»Deal...«

Looks like someone's impatient...

»Perfect.«

I win the next round.

»Top first, Sweetie.«

»Yeah, I figured...«

She pulls the hoody over her head and lets it fall to the ground.

My breathing gets shallow and I can't stop myself from drinking in her gorgeous sight.

»I really, really like this game...«, I murmur.

»As expected...«, she says in a low voice and blushes.

After another round we both have to say goodbye to her socks.

»Match point for both of us...«

She nods slowly and wobbles a little with her now bare leg.

Although I really would have loved to win so I can rip off her underware and devour her immediately on this table, I lose.

Without warning she junps from her seat and drops on her knees in front of me.

»My turn...«, she whispers and grabs my briefs to take them off.

Fucking hell, this might be the end of me...