three.

chapter three.

       the sound of basketballs hitting the floor made sadie snap out of her trance. she had been called into practice for some photos, but due to having things on her mind she couldn't focus much.

he was on her mind. the man who she swore she would never see again. she had dumped into him the other day as she was shopping. the girl was stunned at his presence, he was still the same asshole he was many years back.

sadie hated seeing him, its like everything she worked for was ripped away from her. the way he left her was the way she never thought someone would.

the way he treated her was why she refused to find love again. he had the same look in his eye as he did in high school when they broke up. sadie swore she would marry him, she thought that he was the one.

"sadie?" the tanned girl snapped back as she heard her name being said. she looked to her side and saw the blonde who had been around her all weekend.

"are you okay?" the blonde asked with a worried look on her face. paige noticed sadie being down today, although sadie didn't talk much, the blonde could easily tell something was wrong.

sadie simply nodded her head before walking to the other side of the gym. she truly didn't mean to be rude, but how did she talk about this to someone she hardly knew?

on the inside she was dying to talk about this with paige. she was dying for help with the situation.

          sadie sighed as she walked into her apartment. today had been one of the longest days and all she wanted was for it to be over.

the smell of her pumpkin pice candle eased her mind. although it was still september, sadie started her fall early.

just as sadie was going towards her room, a knock was placed on her door. knowing who it was, sadie opened the door with a slight smile. she tried to hide the frown but paige could see right through it.

"what happened? why are you so down today?" paige asked immediately stepping into the girls apartment. sadie shut the door behind her before letting out a silent sigh.

"well hello to you to paige." sadie replied looking at the floor. her curls covered her face due to her looking down.

"answer the question sadie." paige demanded the girl. sadie let out a sigh, but this time it was heard by the blonde. sadie ran her fingers through her hair before speaking up.

"i ran into someone the other day and i guess it just stunned me." sadie said as she avoided eye contact with the blonde.

"who?" sadie hated the fact that paige was asking so many questions. the blonde wouldn't stop until she got the answer she was looking for.

"someone from high school paige." sadie said as she sat on the couch. paige was quick to follow the girl but instead she sat on the table in front of sadie.

"an ex?" paige questioned. sadie running into a ex would make sense on why she was so down today. but why was she so down?

"yes. an ex from high school. i fucking hate him." sadie replied looking to the side of her, still refusing to look at the girl.

"why? what did he do?" paige questioned. sadie sat back resting her head into the couch as she answered paige. the only reason why she didn't look at the girl was being if she did, she knew she would cry.

"he took everything away from me. he took my love and happiness away. i use to love the idea of falling in love and growing old with someone, but he took all of that away. he messed with my head so much. he would cheat and everything. i just can't." sadie spoke. the blonde was the only one who now knew about the girls past relationship.

sadie never wanted to tell anyone, she was afraid it would make her look weak or give them a chance to hurt her once again.

"sadie. you can gain all of that back if you have the right person. the right person for you would never treat you like that. you're such an amazing girl." paige spoke placing her hands on the girls knee. sadie used her sweater sleeve to wipe the tears that fell from her eyes.

"okay i don't want to think or talk about this anymore. let's do anything else please." sadie said lifting herself up from the couch, pulling the blonde up with her.

      faye webster played through the girls speaker as she moved around the kitchen. the blonde had invited all the girls over to help cheer sadie up. most of the girls sat in the living room, the rest sat in the kitchen along with sadie.

"sadie the people wanna say hi to you." kk yelled from from the living room. kk, paige, jana and kayla all sat on live. the tanned girl walked over to the phone giving a light smile before loads of comments started coming through.

sadie sat down on the couch beside the blonde and jana. kk leaned back onto the girl as sadie placed her hands on the girls shoulders.

"no sadie isn't single. she's my girlfriend duh." kk spoke looking up at the girl. sadie let a small laugh slip out before speaking.

"yeah im with kk, sorry yall." sadie said getting up from the couch. paige glanced between the two girls giving a glare to the freshman.

within time all the girls had left besides the blonde. the time stood at 10:45pm, letting sadie grow tired.

"do you wanna stay over?" sadie asked the blonde. the tanned girl was a little taken back at her sudden urge to have the blonde stay over. paige nodded her head.

"you don't care to share my room tonight do you? i would feel horrible if the couch made you hurt." sadie said walking towards her room.

"yeah i don't mind." paige replied back letting a small smile slip. sadie changed her clothes in the bathroom as paige slid underneath the covers. considering the blonde was wearing a t-shirt and basketball shorts, she didn't need to change.

sadie slipped underneath the covers putting gilmore girls on her tv before letting her head hit the pillow. sadie was quick to fall asleep after muttering a small good night to the blonde.

paige let a smile slip out as she looked over at the girl who looked so peaceful as she slept.

BAD IDEA.