eleven.

chapter eleven.

        the sun beamed through the hotel windows, making a light glare in the room. the coldness of the room made sadie shiver, especially the lack of contact from her girlfriend. the tanned girl had work up to an empty bed. paiges clothes from last night were off the floor, so sadie assumed she was up and had went somewhere.

sadie threw a t-shirt on and walked into the kitchen and saw a note laying on the table. most of the girls signed it, the only names that the note lacked was nika and ines. just as sadie was about to text paige, the hotel door opened and revealed nika and ines.

"so they just dipped on us and ain't tell us shit?" nika asked walking through the door. sadie nodded before flopping down onto the bed, letting her headache go away.

"let's go to the beach, they left without us so let's do something." ines said poking her finger into the sides of sadie. sadie slapped the girls hand away before agreeing with the plan. nika and ines went back to their hotel room, separating as sadie got dressed in her hotel room.

sadie left a quick note and placed it on the desk, hoping that paige would see it. sadie grabbed her towel and sunglasses, meeting nika and ines in the hallway. the three girls interlocked their hands, holding onto each other. nika and ines had grown to be the closest besides paige with sadie. sadie felt like she was bonded with the two girls. they had became her lifeline for when paige wasn't around.

as the three reached the beach, a relaxed smile made its way onto sadies face. being away from school at times like this was much needed. getting away from all the chaos and the work, was relaxing.

sadie laid out onto her towel as ines and nika went up to the beach stand, grabbing drinks. the two girls joined sadie on the beach just laying and laughing as they waited on the girls to return from where ever they went.

back at the hotel, paige had just arrived back from shopping with a few of her teammates. the blonde walked in, expecting to see her girlfriend in the room, but all she got was a cold empty room.

the blonde took notice of a note placed on the table next to the side that paige was sleeping on.

hii me, nik, and nesh went out to the beach. come join us whenever ur back :)
- sadie.

paige placed the more down before heading out the door to find her girlfriend. as paige walked in the sand, her eyes found nika and ines in the water. the blonde let her eyes wonder until she found the person she was looking for. her eyes found sadie sitting up as kk stood in front of her, taking photo discreetly.

"your girls here." kk said leaning in closer towards sadie. before sadie could reply she felt hands being placed onto her shoulders. sadie let herself smile, already knowing who it was. kk walked away meeting up with aubrey, jana, and kayla.

"how was your day?" sadie asked as paige took a seat next to her on the girls towel. paige placed her hand onto the girls leg.

"my day was good, how about yours?" paige asked looking over at her perfect girlfriend. sadie smiled before letting her head rest on the girls shoulder.

"it was good, but im gonna go get in the water." sadie said standing up. paige smiled as she watched sadie walk down into the water, hoping nika, ashlynn and ines. paige sat back watching the smile on sadies face. she had truly never seen the girl smile this bright until she was around the girls.