six.

chapter six.

           sadie was currently sitting in the uconn library, studying for her biology test coming up. the girl was swamped in work and was looking for a way out of it. she had been putting so much pressure on herself lately, she was dying for an escape.

just as her prayers were answered, she saw a very familiar blonde and brunette walking up to her with smiles on their faces. sadie smiled as the took sat down, setting her books down.

"sadiee, you love us right?" nika asked dragging out the girls name. sadie nodded her head, giving the two a confused look.

"would you be so ever kind and come out with us tonight?" nika asked with soft eyes. it didn't take much for sadie to give in, so she nodded her head and muttered a small sure.

"really?!" nika practically yelled causing people in the library to shush her. sadie laughed slightly after nodding her head. nika stood up from the table giving the girl a small hug before walking away.

"come on." paige said standing up, grabbing the girls hand. sadie didn't question the blonde as she grabbed her laptop and bag, latching her hand in the blondes.

the two girls walked into the blondes dorm, sadie still remained confused.

"why did you drag me out of the library, just to drag me to your place?" sadie questioned with a slight laugh. paige plopped down on the couch, pulling sadie down with her.

"just wanted to see you but actually be able to talk to you without getting shushed." paige stated pulling the girl into her.

sadie nodded as she pulled out her laptop, clicking on a previous site she was on. "still gotta do school work."

sadie worked on her work for another hour until she had to go home and get ready. paige demanded to go with her, but sadie didn't allow her to.

     sadie sat in front of her vanity, applying her makeup across her face. she had an hour left to get ready. the girl had already had her outfit picked out.

sadie was wearing a black tube top with a dark jean mini skirt. she wore her hair straight, and some light makeup that hopefully lasted the whole night.

sadie finished up the last touches of getting ready and grabbed her bag and lipgloss. the girl grabbed her keys from the counter and headed out the door.

        sadie walked into the small bar, music blasting through the building. luckily she was able to spot the girls from across the bar. paige was the first to notice, as she wrapped her arms around the girl pulling her into a hug.

paige let sadie pull away from the hug, keeping her hand on the girls lower back. the blonde let her fingers slip underneath the girl tube allowing sadie to tense up at the feeling.

sadie was pulled towards the front by the blonde. the rest of the girls joined them on the floor as they allow moved around to the music.

sadie moved freely against paige, letting everything go. it did help that the tanned girl had a few drinks. the blonde kept her hands protectively on the girls hips, as she moved.

saids turned around to face the girl, unintentionally grinding on the blonde. paige slightly groaned as the girl moved against her.

"you're really pushing it tonight brown." paige lowly spoke to the girl. sadie looked up at the girl confused. the girl continued to move against paige, not caring anymore.

suddenly sadie felt herself being pulled off by the blonde. sadie pulled down slightly on her skirt considering it kept rising up. sadie let out a sigh once paige pulled them into a bathroom.

before sadie could say anything, paige pinned the girl up against the door.

"god, you kill me sadie." paige softly spoke before crashing their lips together. sadie slightly moaned into the kiss as she tangled her hands into the blondes hair.

paige let her hand troll up and down the girls thigh, stopping right above her ass. sadie let out a slight gasp, as paige took it as an opportunity to slip her tongue in the girls mouth.

paige pulled away, tracing kisses down the girls jaw and neck. sadie let her hands fiddle with the end of paiges shirt.

"wait wait." paige pulled away out as she tried to catch her breath.

"i don't want us to do this in a bathroom, that's just gross." paige spoke throwing her arms up. sadie slightly laughed as she pulled the blondes hand in hers, pulling her out of the bathroom.

sadie walked over to the brakes grabbing her keys and bag. "we're gonna head. we're both tired."

kk gave a look towards sadie, not buying what the girl was saying. the rest of the girls nodded as they shared byes.

"you're a little eager aren't you?" paige spoke out from behind sadie as the tanned girl continued to drag her behind her.

sadie turned around and gave the blonde a look before turning back towards the direction of her car.

paige got in the passenger side slightly smiling. sadie turned to look at the girl. "whats got you so smiley?"

paige shook her head before answering."nothing"

sadie hummed before turning her attention towards the rode. sadie drove as paige picked the music to listen to. sadie arrived back to her apartment in no time.

sadie dragged the blonde behind her as they walked up the stairs. paige kept their finger intertwined the whole time.

BAD IDEA.

💌
okay so i feel like i already know the answer but what do yall want for the next chapter 😔