four.

chapter four.

        one thing had been on sadies mind a lot more recently. or more specifically, one person. sadie hasn't been able to get the blonde out of her head ever since she showed up to her apartment unannounced.

sadie was beginning to stress out over it. she didn't know what it meant. she hasn't thought about anyone this much since her last relationship.

sadie sighed as she she rubbed the cream blush tube on her face. she was currently getting ready for a small party that azzi had invited her to. she didn't see how the girls stayed out and partied so much, but deep down she loved it. all the girls were getting her out of her comfort zone and making her live life.

sadie was careful to not get any makeup products in her white shirt she had picked out to wear. the girl listened to the weeknd as she got ready, putting herself in a good mood. she had media day coming up soon so she would be busy and stressed that week, along with all her school work.

sadie let her eyes flicker every so often to her phone keeping track of the time. aubrey had sent the girl the address and the place was twenty minutes away, so she kept extra eye on the time.

     sadie let her face crunch up as the loud music blasted through the small club. considering the girl was short, she had a hard time finding the girls. thankfully, sadie was able to track down the girls noticing jana standing in front of nika.

sadies presence was immediately noticed by all the girls. nika and ines were the first to pull the girl into a hug offering her a smile.

"you look incredible." nika spoke as she pulled away from the hug with a smile on her face. sadie blushed slightly offering a small thank you before going into a hug with ines.

sadie was pulled out of a hug with ines by a taller figure that she knew oh so well. the blonde brought the shorter girl into a hug, holding on a little longer. paige took a moment to take in sadies sent. it was vanilla mixed with her coconut shampoo.

"hi." paige said pulling away from the hug. sadie offered a bigger smile to the girl.

"hey." sadie replied slightly leaning onto the table behind her. no words were spoken between the girls, but everything was said. azzi had purposely invited sadie out tonight, due to her and the blonde's conversation from earlier.

paige had been talking azzis head off about sadie since the first day she walked into the gym. it got worse from there. paige didn't know why she always showed up at the girls door, she just did.

sadie never turned her away though, she never would turn her away. sadie had grown a spot for paige that took years of opening, but it was different for the blonde.

azzi had invited sadie to get her out of her apartment but most importantly for paiges sake. azzi wanted nothing more than the two girls to be something. no one had ever made paige light up like sadie before.

the club had grown a different atmosphere. full of college students and grown adults getting away from their kids for the night.

sadie sat with paige at a table in the small corner. the two watched kk and ines as they acted like idiots on the floor.

"come on, let's dance." paige spoke dragging sadie out of her trance on the two freshman. sadie raised her eyebrows at the blonde with a slight grin.

"i don't dance bueckers." the tanned girl spoke taking a drink of her shirley temple. paige grabbed ahold of the girls hand before speaking.

"then i"ll dance, just come on." the blonde groaned out before dragging sadie behind her. the girl just laughed as the two came to a stop on the floor.

sadie slightly groaned as paige forced her to move around. within time sadie got more comfortable, not caring who was watching her. paige watched in amusement, being surprised at how how sadie moved.

by now sadie and paige were standing close together, faces inches apart. everything had been completely shut out. the blondes arms were placed around the girls waist, as sadie had her arms draped around her neck.

time stood still as the two stood on the floor. everything came crashing onto sadie at once. the way she felt about paige was so strong, that she couldn't turn it away. sadie let herself smile at the thought but quickly wiped it away.

"you know, i haven't been able to stop thinking about you and it's driving me crazy." paige spoke out in a whisper, so quiet that only sadie could hear.

"you've been on my mind lately. i hate it but i can't stop it." sadie spoke out looking the glider in the eyes. paige let out a slight smirk, looking down at the girl.

"im glad im on your mind. i don't ever wanna stop being on your mind. let me be the person that never leaves your mind." paige spoke out, tightening her grip on the girl pulling her closer. if sadie made one sudden moment, their lips would touch.

"this is a bad idea bueckers." sadie spoke out letting her arms tighten slightly. paige let out a slight laugh.

"then let it be a bad idea brown." paige spoke pulling at the girl. sadie was quick to give in, connecting their lips.

the kiss was much different than sadie had ever shared with an boyfriend or girlfriend before. this one felt natural, sadie didn't have to force it to happen. it had been like no other kiss she would ever have.

small cheers were heard from the table as azzi and kk sat in silence watching the two girls.

"finally. i thought paige was getting nowhere with sadie." kk said letting out a sigh watching the two girls.

sadie walked into her apartment with the blonde trolling behind her. after the club, paige never left the girls side.

paige couldn't stop replaying their kiss in her head. it had been so public, but she didn't care. sadie walked into the bathroom, rubbing her makeup off as she changed out of her club clothes and into a little more comfortable.

paige had already gotten comfortable in the girls bed, picking something to watch on tv. sadie let a small smile slip out looking at the blonde who seemed so comfortable.

sadie slid underneath the covers, drifting down into her pillow. paige threw her arm around the girl pulling her closer. sadie let her head comfortably rest on the girls chest.

paige played with the girls hair, twirling it every so slightly. sadie let her hand rub up and down the blondes stomach, causing shivers to run up and down the girls body.

sadie felt her eyes get heavy as the blonde continued to play with the girls hair. paige looked down at the girl, noticing her hand had stopped moving. paige turned the volume down on the tv as she noticed sadie was asleep.

paige drifted off into sleep, holding sadie in her arms.

BAD IDEA.