ten.

chapter ten.

sadie groaned as she looked through her clothes being completely loss on what to pack. nika and paige sat on the girls bed with assumed looks on their faces.

"you have thousands of clothes sadie. just throw random ones in." nika spoke making sadie glare at her from her closet.

"it hurts that you don't know me. i need planned out clothes, i cant just throw them in." sadie explained as she let her hand rest upon her shoulder.

"okay well you have fun, im gonna go do something that doesn't require me being in here." nika spoke to sadie with a smile, making sadie grab a piece of clothing and throw it at her.

sadie let her eyes roam her clothes once more, trying to fix together outfits in her head. the tanned girl looked back towards the blonde who sat on her bed.

"you know, you could help a girl out." sadie said looking over toward where the blonde sat. paige let out a smile before speaking.

"seeing you struggle is better." paige began laughing but was cut off once sadie threw a pillow at her, causing her to be quiet.

"wouldn't it be so funny if i roomed with kk or nika? i think i like that idea, hm?" sadie began to question as she watched the blonde go all serious.

"no. dont even think about trying to do it either." paige stated getting off the bed and walking over towards sadie, towering over her.

"then help." sadie said poking her finger into the girls stomach causing paige to grab ahold of her wrist.

sadie pulled away from paige as she began throwing a few clothes items in her bag. her eyes landed on a green dress she hadn't got to wear, sadie happily packed the dress hoping she would be able to wear it.

"finally done, hm?" paige spoke from the bed. sadie nodded her bed before closing the bag and setting it off to the side.

all the girls waited in the lobby for paige and aubrey to return with the keys. sadie had been talking with nika for a short amount of time before it was cut off by the two seniors returning.

nika was quick to stand up, grabbing her keys and then looking back a sadie with a slight smirk on her face. "come on sadie."

sadie knew what she was going, she found it pretty funny so she went along with it. sadie grabbed her bags, talking ahold of the brunettes hand and walking with her.

just as they were about to get away, sadie felt a hand tugging at her wrist. the hand belonged to no other but the tall blonde, who had a look on her face sadie didn't like.

"yeah, nice try. she's with me. you're actually with kk." paige spoke towards the brunette with a tight smile.

"oh i know. just wanted to see how far we would make it." nika spoke out. the brunette gave the girl a quick hug before running over towards kk. sadie turned back around towards paige, offering her a sweet smile that the blonde did not return so quickly.