seven.

chapter seven.

        sadie was slightly pinned against the door that belong to her bedroom. her arms tangled in the blonde hair that belonged to paige.

paige wrapped her hands around the girls waist, pulling her off the door. the two continued to kiss as paige slowly backed sadie up against the bed, laying her down on it.

the blonde hovered over the tanned girl, asking permission with her eyes. sadie simply nodded, as she pulled on the blonde. paige took the girls hands away, still looking at the girl.

"i need words sadie." paige spoke out, leaning in towards the girl.

"please paige." sadie pleaded out looking into the blondes eyes. sadie had grown eager for the girl since they had left the bar. the blonde offered a slight smirk before connecting her lips to the girls neck leaving marks.

SMUT WARNING.

paige was quick to connect her lips in between the girls thighs. sadie pulled the girl closer, eager to get contact where it belonged. sadie let out a moan as paiges tongue entered where it was needed most.

sadie gripped the sheets as paige kept moving her tongue around. paige removed her tongue, coming back up to the girls lips, kissing them.

sadie gasped as the blonde pushed her two fingers in. paige looked at the girl, letting a smirk pull at her lips. sadie squeezed her eyes shut as she began to get closer.

sadie let her face go cold as she felt the loss of contact once again. paige had switched their positions. now the blonde was laid on the bed as sadie was on top.

"ride me sadie." paige spoke out in a low voice. sadie knew what she meant, but was still slightly surprised. sadie positioned herself above the girls face but was hesitant at first.

sadie moaned once again at the contact. the girl couldn't help but rock her hips against the blondes face. sadie let her eyes shut once again, enjoying the feeling.

sadie was amazed on how the blonde was able to make her tongue flip in so many ways, causing the girl to let out multiple quiet moans.

paige let herself smirk at the girls moans, her ego being full of pride. the glint lifted the girl off, laying her back down on the bed. placing kisses all over her face, neck, lips and jaw.

sadie was about to sit up but she was quickly pushed back down the bed as paige shoved her fingers back into the girl. sadie tanged her hands into the girl hair as paige continued to work her fingers, causing the girl to cum.

END OF SMUT.

sadie laid back onto her bed after getting out of the shower. due to earlier, the girl was tired and her legs were sore. paige joined the girl in the bed pulling her close, wrapping her arms around the the girl.

sadie let her eyes shut as the intro to gilmore girls took over her ears. paige looked over at the girl who had been peacefully sleeping, letting a smile slip out.

the sunlight beamed through the door causing sadie to stir in her sleep. the bed was cold beside her, leading her to think that paige was gone. but she was proved wrong as she heard pans clanging together, causing a loud noise to erupt the apartment.

sadie got out of bed, struggling a little as she did so. the girl let her natural curly hair fall as she made her way to the kitchen. the girl leaned on the hallway wall as she watched the blonde girl move around the kitchen.

the smell of eggs and bacon took over the apartment. sadie walked over towards the blonde with a smile. "goodmorning."

paige turned around, flashing the girl a smile as she looked down at the shorter girl. "morning. how'd you sleep?"

sadie leaned into the the blonde as she wrapped her arms around the tanned girl. "good. you?"

"i slept amazing." paige stated as she placed a kiss on the girls lips. sadie walked towards the bathroom, setting up her little skincare routine she did everyday.

the girl slightly jumped as the blonde peeped around the hallway corner, letting the girl know the food was done. sadie nodded as she picked up her glass of green tea, walking into the kitchen.

paige had already fixed both of their plates as she set them in front of the couch in the living room. the blonde picked a random show on netflix as they ate.

sadie let herself relax as she ate and watched tv, along with the blonde. the blonde had been spending a lot of time with sadie that she had simply been ignoring the other girls.

she had sadie around her now. when she wasn't focused on basketball, her mind focused on sadie. it was no surprise when it came to her understanding that she had liked sadie.

it was impossible not to like sadie. the way she was so quiet and kept to herself made you work to get to know her. once you knew sadie, it was impossible to forget the girl.

sadie on the other hand usually hated when people were in her personal space or always bugged her, but for paige it was different. she liked her company.

sadie was scared that she was allowing herself to fall into deep with the blonde. she was scared of allowing herself to feel. what happens if they don't work out? what happens if paige gets bored of her?

all these questions they lingered in the girls mind, seemed to get washed away everytime she made eye contact with the blonde. the icy blue eyes she began to like very much, made her forget everything.

@SADIEBROWN

♥ by 301 sadiebrown 🍵 little green morning

by 301
sadiebrown 🍵 little green morning.

paigebueckers green works for you real bad

nikamuhl sweet baby sadie so adorable

kamoreaarnold 😍

katemartin you're so precious

caitlinclark22 too much green

BAD IDEA.

💌

yeah im back
the long awaited chapter
it would be longer but im extremely exhausted
anyways
love u 💌