Thirty: The Drama Continues

The morning sun streamed through the windows of the girls' house, casting a golden glow over the chaos that had erupted the night before. The silence was thick, fragile, like the calm before a storm. Justice walked in, her face pale but determined. She didn't make eye contact with anyone as she headed straight upstairs, the weight of her decision heavy on her shoulders.

Julissa and Morgan, sitting at the kitchen table, looked up as the door creaked open, their eyes widening in surprise.

"She's back," Morgan whispered.

Julissa nodded, her heart sinking. "But something's wrong."

Without a word, the two girls followed Justice upstairs. They found her in her room, her suitcase already open on the bed. Clothes were scattered around, and she was methodically folding her things, throwing them into the suitcase with a sense of finality.

"Justice, what are you doing?" Julissa asked, her voice shaky as she stepped into the room.

Justice didn't look up. Her hands were trembling slightly, but her expression remained cold and distant. "I'm leaving," she said simply, her voice devoid of emotion.

Morgan's heart clenched. "You can't leave, not like this. You need to talk to us."

"There's nothing to talk about," Justice replied, her movements stiff as she continued packing. "I should've never come here in the first place."

Julissa grabbed her arm gently, trying to stop her. "Please, don't do this. We're your friends. We can figure this out together."

Justice pulled away, her voice cracking as she snapped, "You don't understand. None of you understand." Her eyes were red and tired, dark circles beneath them revealing the sleepless night she had spent with Yoongi.

Down the hall, Lola emerged from her room, her arms crossed as she leaned against the doorframe, watching the scene unfold with cold indifference. "Good riddance," she muttered under her breath, loud enough for Justice to hear.

Justice froze for a moment before turning to face her. The tension between them was palpable, like an invisible wall separating the room. "You've made your feelings about me pretty clear," Justice said, her voice eerily calm. "I don't know why I thought coming here would be different."

Lola's lips curled into a bitter smile. "Because you're selfish, just like your lies."

Morgan whipped around, glaring at Lola. "Stop it. You don't know the whole story. You don't even know what she's been through."

"Do I care?" Lola shot back, her voice laced with venom. "She's been lying to us the entire time. How am I supposed to believe anything she says?"

"That's not fair!" Julissa snapped, stepping closer to Lola. "She's been through hell and back, and instead of giving her the chance to explain, you're acting like she's the enemy."

"Maybe she is," Lola said coldly, her eyes locking onto Justice's. "And maybe she's getting exactly what she deserves."

The words stung, and Justice clenched her fists, fighting back the tears that were threatening to spill. She turned back to her suitcase, zipping it shut with a finality that echoed through the room. "I don't owe you anything, Lola," she said quietly, her voice steady despite the tremor in her hands. "And I don't owe any of you an explanation. I'm done."

With that, she grabbed her suitcase and walked past them, not sparing a second glance. Lola didn't stop her, her expression unmoving as Justice made her way downstairs.

Morgan ran after her, her voice desperate. "Justice, please don't go like this."

But Justice didn't stop. She pushed open the front door and stepped out into the morning light. Yoongi was already waiting outside, leaning against his car, his face etched with worry and sadness. He straightened when he saw her, his eyes locking onto hers.