Chapter 32 : The Confrontation to the Truth

" IT ALL STARTED WITH YOU!! " - said the God father..

His voice , piercing the air , striked Inayara's ears , feeling sweat dripping over her body , she felt numb..

" And Your real Parents.." - He further added..

Real parents..
The two words she intentionally avoided since The day she got to know her real identity..
But what shocked her more was..
How?
How he knew?
Moreover He is the God Father of Nair Khaandaan.. Not the Singhanias..
Then how???

Was he saying the truth?
He knew her real identity?
Could he help her?

Her voice soften , in pain , in nervousness , not knowing what to say or do next..

She was too tired of suspense.. Wanted to know ger real self..

"Godfather, who are my real parents?" Inayara asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

The godfather's eyes softened. "It's time you knew, child."

He took a deep breath, his words spilling out like a river.
Each second passing threw huge bombshells on the pure soul girl..

"Your mother, Suryani Khurrana Singhania, was The Mafia Queen . She gave all her Family rights and properties up for love, for your father, Rishi Singhania, the Mafia King."

Inayara's eyes widened , on hearing the names..
"what ? Who? What?? "
"Mafia King?"

The godfather nodded. "Yes, child. Your father was a powerful man, loved and feared by many. He and your mother defied convention, choosing love over duty."

The rain pounding against the windows like a relentless drumbeat..

Inayara's head spun, her mind struggling to process the avalanche of revelations.

"Mafia King?" she whispered, the words foreign and unsettling on her tongue. "Brothers?"

The godfather's weathered face was etched with sorrow as he nodded.

"Yes, child. Your father, Rishi Singhania, was a powerful and feared man. And you have three brothers - Ranvijay, Prince, and Reyansh - who are the heirs to his legacy."

Inayara's heart pounded in her chest, the steady rhythm now a frantic staccato.
Her entire life had been a carefully constructed façade, a web of lies and half-truths that had unraveled with a single sentence.

"Why didn't anyone tell me?" she asked, her voice trembling with a mixture of anger and hurt.
"Why was I kept in the dark about my own identity?"

The godfather's eyes softened with empathy.
"Your brother, Ranvijay, wanted to protect you. He thought the weight of your true heritage would be too much for you to bear."

Inayara's hands clenched into fists, her nails biting into the delicate skin of her palms.
"Protect me? By letting me live a lie?" she spat, her composure crumbling.

The godfather raised a weathered hand, his expression calm and reassuring.

"Child, your brother's intentions were noble, even if his methods were misguided. The truth about your lineage is a heavy burden, one that he feared would crush you. But alas.. He also knows the Half truth"

Inayara's jaw tightened, her thoughts racing.

"And what of my mother? What happened to her? Where is she?" she demanded, the images of a faceless woman flickering in her mind's eye.