The Art of Control

Ling paced quietly in her hidden office, her thoughts only momentarily distracted by the flickering monitor. The screens in front of her glowed softly, showing live footage from Apinan's estate. Every detail of his descent into chaos was playing out like a well-executed masterpiece.

The burner phone in her hand vibrated, snapping her out of her thoughts. It was Kai.

"Mission went smooth," Kai's voice came through, calm as ever. "We've got all the files we need. The evidence is solid. You ready to execute phase two?"

Ling's eyes sharpened, her mind already racing ahead. "Send everything to my terminal. I'll get the reports to our contact. Let's see how he likes the spotlight."

Hanging up the call, Ling sank into her chair, fingers deftly moving across the keyboard as Kai's data began to flow onto her screen. She swiftly compiled the most damning evidence—files, testimonies, footage, all meticulously organized. A dark smile curled on her lips as she sent it to their undercover reporter.

Just then, Orm's familiar presence filled the room as she entered. She quietly walked behind Ling, wrapping her arms around her shoulders, laying her head on top of hers. "Watching him crumble?" Orm's voice was soft but carried an edge of satisfaction.

Ling chuckled, her focus still locked on the screen. "It's only the beginning."

Meanwhile, at Apinan's estate, the tension was suffocating. His assistant, Thanom, stormed into his office, panic written all over his face.

"Sir, you need to turn on the TV. Now."

Apinan didn't need to ask twice. Grabbing the remote, he flicked on the large screen. His heart skipped a beat as the news anchor's voice filled the room.

"Breaking news tonight: New allegations and evidence have surfaced, exposing a series of illegal activities tied to one of the most powerful names in the industry—Apinan. Testimonies from several anonymous victims, along with damning proof, suggest a deep web of exploitation..."

Apinan's jaw clenched. The blurred faces of the women flashed on the screen, each of them recounting their horror stories in chilling detail. The footage of incriminating documents, bank transfers, and internal memos followed soon after.

With a roar of fury, Apinan hurled the remote across the room, shattering a vase in his path. His mind raced, desperately trying to piece together how his empire had begun to collapse right in front of him. "Who did this? WHO?!" he shouted, his voice echoing in the vast room.

Back in Ling's office, she watched Apinan's breakdown unfold live, her expression unreadable. Orm, still nestled comfortably in her lap, sensed the shift in Ling's mood.

"I think you're enjoying this a little too much," Orm teased, her breath warm against Ling's neck.

Ling's gaze softened as she turned toward Orm. "Maybe. But I have my reasons."

Orm smirked, leaning in closer, her lips brushing against Ling's ear as she whispered, "This side of you... it's really turning me on."

Ling froze, surprised by Orm's sudden boldness. She turned, their faces now inches apart, tension crackling in the air between them. Orm's fingers traced along Ling's jaw, her voice lowering, "I want you to release all that energy on me."

Ling's control faltered for just a moment. With a hungry look in her eyes, she captured Orm's lips in a fierce kiss. The room's temperature seemed to rise as their hands roamed freely, desperate to explore every inch of each other.

Across the city, Apinan's screams echoed through his mansion. His assistant stood in terrified silence as the tycoon raged on, his mind spiraling into madness. He tore through his office, throwing files and objects in every direction.