Chapter 4: Going Away

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

As Time goes on, Dave's Condition improved, His behavior Changes too not completely but he began to reason at Times like an Adult, Lily took her time to teach him things and for 2yrs now Doris kept on Taking him for Check ups and it was quite Unfortunate that they Discovered a Tumor in his Head that Have to remove before it courses more damage to his brain 🧠 and his Dad who was Abroad all this while ordered for them to return as soon as possible.
But for Lily it felt like a very important part of her life is about to be taken away, she didn't want him to leave but he have to, she already got to use to Dave being around, she's going to Miss her Roomie (They actually became Roomies).

It was Evening Lily and Dave were in the room playing games and laughing, it is their last night together the just want to make it fun and memorable. Lily got herself a Camera 📸 captured all her Memories with Dave so that when he leaves she wouldn't Miss him much.

"Dave did you just wink😉 at me"😳, Lily asked.

*Yes🙂.

*Oh okay you've learned a lot.

*Yeah, you thought me a well.

*😂😂😂😂😂
Okay.

*Lily Mom said we're leaving Tomorrow but I don't want to go🙁🥺.

*But you know you have to, is for your own good, if you want, after your surgery you can come back, you'll come back right?

*Yes, I'll Miss You Lil Baby.

*I'll Miss You More 🫂🫂🫂🫂.

"Hey guys dinner is ready, come out and eat", Helen called but got no response, are you two not hungry, ok when you're ready you can sort yourself.
" What is wrong with them, are they feeling Bad because they'll miss each other, I should better leave them alone then" Helen said to herself.

And It Was A Long Night 🌌🌠

Next Day.

Doris and Dave are leaving, Neighbors were biding farewell to them Helen and Lily were with them, together they went to the Airport.

"Aunty Doris, can you do me a favor" ? Lily asked.

*Sure dear.

*If there's any Case and Dave happens to forget me, can you remind and bring him to Visit, even if is just once I'll be okay.

*Sure, Thank you Lily for All you did for Dave and you too Helen Thank You So Much.

*You're Welcome, be safe, Helen said.

Dave hugged and gave Lily a peck 😘 before going.
Then Promise to Come Back.

Well Since her only Friend is no longer here. Lily went back to her usual self, Distance from People not friendly, minds her business, from School-Home this Continue for years and it pains her Mother to see her daughter like that.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin

Now The Real Deal Begins.
Who's Ready