Chapter 25: It's A Win Win

(💔It's Not Possible 😔)

Dave and Lily went back to Church and as expected everyone were still there.

Dave🤵 waiting for his Bride at the Alter and Lily 👰 being walked down the Aisle by her Father who gave her hands to him making sure he promised to make her Happy and be Faithful to her.
They Exchange their Vows, Everyone is Happy Doris, Williams, Lionel, Helen, Edna, James and other Invited guest all aploude and Congratulated 🎉🎉🎉🎊 the Newly Weds Mr & Mrs. Dave Williams.

They had their Reception which lasted for a very long time, the party continued even After the Bride and Groom left.

"We're Next," James Said as he saw Edna standing looking Sad.

*Huh? 😳

*I said we're next, or don't you wanna Marry me, you Cort the Flower 🌻 Lily throwed right.

"😊I don't want to Marry you." Edna said

*Ohh, is that so, but I don't believe you, Your Cheeks are betraying you already 🤨.

*🫣Darn it 🤦🤭😊😊😊😊.

😄😄😁😁.

"Are you guys going to spend the rest of evening flirting with each other, you should just get Married already, there's still time." Helen teased them.

" Yeah, you're right." James said.

*That's not Fair 🙁🙎.

" Ok I'll stop." James said.

*I wanna go home, but I don't know where to go, I.......... 😭😭😭😭😭.

"Hey, Edna you were Smiling just now, why are you crying?" Helen asked.

*I really have a lot on my mind, right now 😭😭😭😭.

🫂🫂🫂🫂
"It's okay, I understand, no one will want to see or experience all this, but you know is not your fault, she choose her own part and there's nothing we can do about it, you know what, why not spend the night at my place, your Sister is no longer here and I'll be Lonely, why don't we keep each other Company." Helen said to Comfort Edna.

*Ok, I really need it, A Mother 😔.
I'll spend the night with you,
But Dad he'll be Lonely too why don't we all stay together at home.

*I already said my goodbyes to that house, I can't go back there.

*Ok what if Dad come over to your house.

*I don't mind, I have extra Rooms.

*I'll tell Dad then.

*Ok.

Edna told her father that she wants them to spend the night at Helen's place and he agreed because he really wants to talk to her, tell her the truth about everything maybe she will genuinely forgive him and come back to being his Wife Again he really misses her allot.

* I can't believe you Lionel , all this happened and you didn't even tell me, at least a Clue will do, you made me, us believe that you left us for her, you should've at least told me, we..... we would've worked it out, find a way but you said nothing and bare everything." Helen said Pained as Lionel Told her the real reason for what happened back then.

"What Could I have done, all I wanted was to protect you guys, you saw for yourself what she's capable of doing, I spend all this years looking for evidence against her but she's just too Good at Keeping everything about her a Secret and the few things I was able to get is not enough to bring her to Book.
I failed as a Husband and Father because of her. I was not there for My first daughter and I couldn't bare to stay under the same roof as her for Long and because of that I hardly give my Second daughter, my Time and Attention, I really Fail😔. If there's one thing I didn't regret doing was trying to protect my Family and keep them away from harm.
Am really sorry for Everything okay." Lionel said.

" No, you shouldn't be apologizing, I should apologize to you, you were going through allot for our Sake and here I am thinking you betrayed my trust am really Sorry 😔 Lionel, so sorry." Helen apologize as well.

*Well that's because I made you believe I betrayed you, so don't apologize for it, at least she'll pay for all her deeds now.

*Am So Sorry 😔, Dad all this, Mummy really didn't do a good thing, I would never had imagine my Mummy could do such a thing, am so Sorry Dad and Mom, your Love story was cut short because of her and Family was broken because of her, So Sorry.

"Don't Apologize dear, am just glad that everything is Clear Now." Helen said.

Eden was charged to Court with her Gang and it is reveal that the had done allot of Bad thing, Eden personally was sentence to 50yrs imprisonment for Defamation, Kidnapping, Attempted Murder and other Crime she was found Guilty of.

Edna is heart broken and pain seeing all this, like her Mom is a Criminal.

Overall it all Win Win for both Families because the Wedding was Successful and they Won the case against Eden, at least the are Free.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin