Chapter 10: Jealous

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

Dave came up with an idea, he wanted a double Date, Lily and James, himself and Edna.
The all agreed for Couple outing and decided where and places to go/Visit, places meant for Couples but soon Dave regretted his decision, All he wanted was to spend time with Lily which might help him remember something but he didn't want it to look weird with only two of them that's why Double Date but now he can't even ask Lily a single question because James is being an over protective Boyfriend playing all Lovey Dovey with Lily and he's feeling extremely Jealous like his Girlfriend Flirting with another guy, he's feeling hurt but can't tell why now his more desperate to remember something, Lily most have meant allot to him in the Past or is it just Now. It hasn't been long since they new each other but.......

After Hours of outing and having fun, they were done but it was not Fun for Dave😔.

*Ok See you Guys Some other times, James said leaving with Lily .

"Lil........... Dave called stopping himself, he almost called her Lil Baby but don't know why, he waves that off.
Uhmmm we're having our Engagement Party Next Weekend, Sunday.
You'll come right? He asked

*Uhmmm, Yeah sure, I will🥺.

*Are you okay? You look .....

*Am Fine Bye🙂.

*Bye.

*Lil I don't think I can do this, anymore, James said.

Do what?

*This, pretend to be your boyfriend.
You know Am a Doctor and my life is very important, I have this Handsome Face that I don't want to get it ruined if not no girl will marry me in the Future, All those Female Doctors and Nurses Crushing on Me will not look at me Twice, you know I Keep Fitness and Pretty Face for all my Female Fans and People who Admires Me.........

*Enough, why are saying this all of a Sudden 🤔.

*Dave, if not for Something I don't know, I'll have my Face disfigured or maybe dead by Now, you should've seen the Jealous and warning Looks he was giving me all this time.

*Nonsense 😒.

*No no Baby, 🙅is not, am serious the plan was to know if he likes you or not and is confirmed he do, you two should get together and then Edna will be lonely and I'll appear like a hero to save the Day.

*What you like Edna Now?

*Kinda, I mean you guys look alike I mean when I see her I feel like am seeing you especially when she smiles, she looks so Much like you, beautiful, Charming and has a sweet smile,, I think am beginning to like her, so you'll have Dave and I'll try to get Edna.

*But I thought the deal was if they get Married, we'll get together.

*Yeah that still stands thou.

*You're really something else Dave, I mean James.

*Ok, I get it.

"You're going for the Engagement right? Lily asked.

*Not Sure but I'll see.

*Ok.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin