Chapter 7: Home Coming Party

(💔 It's Not Possible😔)

             Welcoming Home Party

Doris was welcoming her guests but the ones she's expecting are yet to arrive just as she thought they won't show up she saw them Coming in and rushed to them.

*Hi Helen, Lily welcome.

*Hi Doris
*Hi Auntie

*I almost thought you guys won't show up, but am glad you did.

*We wouldn't miss it, I mean you invited us so.

*Come in let's introduce you.

"Honey this is Helen and Lily the ones I told you about". Doris said to her husband Williams.

*Hi am Williams nice meeting you.
🤝🤝🤝🤝
*Same.

*This is Eden Edna's Mom.

"Hi Helen long time no see, I never expected to see you here". Eden said

*Yeah, I didn't expect that too, what a small World 🌍, after all this years we meet again.

"You know each other" , Doris asked.

*Yeah Eden and I used to be bests of Friends, But Not Anymore.

"Oh I see, I'll be right back, Doris said.

*So how have you been, Helen .

*Better than you expect 🤨.

*I can see that 😒.
   You Most be Lily right, you're all grown up now.
Won't you say hi.

*Mom am feeling suffocated here, I'll go get fresh air, find me when you're Done, Lily said Completely ignoring Eden.

*How Rude, is that how you train your daughter to be?

"You know what she's right, now am feeling suffocated". Helen said leaving Eden boiling with Anger that she felt like killing the Mother and Daughter at the spot.

          Few Hours Later, the Party ended, all the guests were leaving, Lily's Mom left alone because Lily is going to the Hospital Dave offered to drop her off but she declined saying Someone is already coming to pick her up.
Just then James arrived.

"Hey Lily am here" . James said

"Uhmmm James, this is Aunt Doris and Dave.

*Auntie James My........

"Boyfriend" , James said leaving Lily shocked wandering why he said that but didn't confront him.

"Ok Aunt we'll be going now, bye"  Lily said giving James the I'll deal with you Look.

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶
"Why did you say that? Lily asked James once they walked away from where Doris and Dave were.

But James didn't answer her instead he gave Lily a peck 😘.

*You......

*Calm down Lily just play along am trying to make that dude jealous and I think I've succeeded.

*What? him? Jealous? Nah🙅, he has a girlfriend and he'll be getting Married soon.
He doesn't even remember me.

"Are you sure that guy is not interested in you, because I feel like someone wants to Kill me right now, just look at him, he has been straining at us ever since". James said and Lily Turned to see both Dave and his mom were looking at them.

"See, when you said, he's Dave I figured out he might be the same person, your Mom talked about and even if he doesn't remember you, his heart does, let's go you'll thank me later" after saying that they left to the Hospital.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin

Hmmmmmm🤦.