Chapter 18: Accepting Her

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

          "Ok Am leaving now,"  Doris said to her husband Williams.

*What, where are you going?

*To the Hospital, to see my Daughter In-law and Unborn Grandchild?

*Edna is in the Hospital and she's pregnant?

*You really think am talking about Edna huh! 🤨.
But sorry to disappoint you, am talking about my original Daughter In-law, the one I accepted and the one my Son Loves🙂, Lily.

*Lily, oh you Mean Lionel's other Daughter.

*Yes.

*Ok I'll go with you.

*Wait what 😳, I thought you never like Lily, why are you going with me.

* Well the grandchild you're talking about is also mine right and besides about liking Lily or not, we had an agreement with Lionel that my son will marry his daughter, Lily is also his daughter and if Dave is in Love with her that's a good thing right.

*I can't believe you Williams, so if Lily wasn't Lionel's daughter you wouldn't accept her,  is that all you care about, business, you were going to trade your son's happiness for it.
Remember when you fixed Dave's Marriage, I told you about his Likeness for Lily but you didn't care at all, you made the poor boy accept it without knowing much.
And now who Dave Loves suddenly matters to you,🤨.

*I know I was wrong to have fix the Alliance without his permission, without considering whether or not he'll grow to love his partner, and at that time when you told me about her, I didn't want to break the Promise we Made, Dave was just a Boy when we agreed on that.
But am glad that he still Feel in Love with Lionel's Daughter, At least I won't feel guilty for breaking a Promise and My Son gets to be Happy.
Hope you understand, I only think about how Edna might be feeling right now.

*Well she's okay with it, she never liked Dave as well, Dave told me that she's Happy for him and her Sister.🙂

*Ok then, since everything is going well, No Problem.

*Ok let's go, Dave must be waiting for me.
One more thing, we're going as Dave's Parents and Grandparents and not as A Business Man okay.

*Okay I'll remember that, no Bodyguards or Security team.

*Good, Let's go

                       🏥 Hospital 🏥

"Mom🙂.
Dad?"  Dave asked shocked as he saw his Dad with his Mom, he didn't expect the Man to come.

"Yeah Son, am here to show my Support, that I don't have a Problem with you being with Lily 🙂.
How are you doing dear?" He asked Lily.

*Am fine thank you Si. .............

*Dad! You can call me that 🙂, I mean you're my Son's partner and the Mother of my unborn grandchild so is normal, mmmmmm.

"That's right Lily, you should stop addressing me as Aunt, you can call me Mom as well.

"Did you both plan this or,"  Dave asked.

" No Son were doing what's right, Accepting her.
So what now, you're getting Married right, we're only going to change the Bride and not the Wedding date right, I think that will do, I'll talk to the priest, with that we don't have to worry to much." Williams said

" Yeah, you're right," Doris agreed.

"But I haven't accepted yet😟, I didn't even get Pregnant intentionally, it was his fault and am still mad at him for allot of things, so how can I marry him 🙁." Lily said pouting.

" Does it matter, you guys will settle it anytime, but you're getting married final or do you have a problem with it Mrs Helen." Williams said

*Oh Me, no no, I don't, you both are getting Married, you're already expecting a Child so.

*But Mom, is not my fault 🙁.

"Yeah I know and that's why we'll leave you two to talk," Helen said and walked out with the rest.

*Really 🤨, did you bribed them.

*Why would I do that.

*Because none of them are listening to me.

*That's because all of them want the same thing, you and I together. I Love ♥️ You 💘🙂.

*I Hate You ♥️😊.

*I know, I know how much you do🙂😁. Dave said and Kissed her.
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin