Chapter 17: Mischievous And Thoughtful

(💔It's Not Possible 😔)

"Quick let's take her to hospital," Helen Said and Dave immediately carried Lily, Edna who still in the living room was shocked beyond words, like what happened Lily just Left here, and Dave was here?

The Three of them rushed Lily to the Hospital and the Doctors placed her in the Emergency Room and starts their rescue Mission, not without Telling the Doctors she was pregnant First, Dave and Edna were Surprised, no Wander she was bleeding 🩸🩸🩸🩸.

"Oh Lord, Please 🙏 let's both of them Survive This, Lily can't loose a Baby for the Second time, she'll be Devastated, please 🙏 Lord, I'll forever be grateful to You, please 🙏, please 🙏, please 🙏 Lord, I know that, am not talking to you often because I really don't know what to talk about because I had everything in Life but today am asking you this please save Them 🙏😔" Dave prayed in Silence.

Few Hours Later, Lily flickered her eyes open, observing her surrounding then it Downs on her that she was in the hospital, she saw Dave sitting next to her.

"Hey, Lily are you okay?" Dave Asked.

"Hmmm 😔," Lily response.

*Am really sorry Lily, this is all my fault, I'm really really sorry, if I have it hugged you so tight maybe this wouldn't have happened, I'm sorry that I cost you pain, am so sorry.

*What happened, was bound to happen, this is not the first time anyway, you shouldn't be apologizing or blame yourself for anything, it's not your fault, I'm so sorry 😔, because this is the second time that I'm losing our..........our baby. You never got to see any😔😭😭😭.

*No no, Lil don't say that we got Lucky this time, our Baby is fine, at least God heard our Prayers and kept him for us.

*What him? I want a Daughter 🥹, Lily said with Joy because, her baby Survived.
Am gonna be a Mom.

*Yeah and I'll be a Dad.
I Love You ♥️ Allot Lil Baby.

*👀🙄🙄Lil Baby?

*Yeah, I remember everything now, Am sorry 😔.

*I Hate You ♥️.

*I know you're allowed to 🙂.
🫂🫂🫂🫂.

"Baby are you okay," Helen asked once she entered. She and Edna were outside observing everything and when the saw that things are normal the entered.

*Yes Mom, Lily said Smiling 🙂.

*My Goodness Sis, we were talking not long ago and you didn't tell me you were Pregnant, but am glad you are okay 🙂.

*Yeah I wanted to but I couldn't due to how it things turns out.

*I understand.

"Edna am......." Dave tried to Say something but Edna cut him off.

"Don't worry Dave, I know, you and Lily are In Love with each other and also I don't want this Marriage as well, I was actually praying for something to happen so it will be call off and am happy that it turns out like this, at least now I can find a boyfriend, Date, Fall in Love and be Happy, We were just friends and we'll always be". Edna said.

" Thanks 🙂," Dave said Glad that he didn't hurt Edna's Feelings.

"Lily are you okay, how are you feeling?" James asked immediately he saw Lily, he was Busy with other patients that he didn't notice Lily being brought to the Hospital, it was Lily's Assistant that told him everything and he rushed down immediately.

*Hey Calm down am Good dude.

"What Really happened, I was scared you know but am glad you are okay now.
And the Little Guy in there?" James asked.

*Good I guess 🙂.

*Ok that's good.

*Am so sorry Aunt, I didn't Greet you properly.

"No, no problem, first things first, you were worried about her, so is okay." Helen said.

*Hi Dave, Edna.

" Hi," Edna who was happy to see James waves back and so did Dave.
After which the room fell in awkward silence.

"I'm hungry,* Lily said all of a sudden.

"Do you want me to get something for you honey?" Helen asked.

*No, no Mom.
Let's James do it.
James can you get me food from my favorite restaurant.

*Sure.

*Uhmm, Take Edna along, So she'll know the place.

"Is there any need for that?" Helen asked.

*Yes Mom.

" Am okay with it, I'll go, let's go." Edna said.

" Sure," James and Edna left.

"What was that," Helen asked Lily.

*Well, they can't talk to each other with us here and they were both dying to do so, so I gave them an Excuse 🙂, am not really Hungry.
That Location is actually Far from here, so they'll have a lot of time.

"Really Lily🤔" Helen asked puzzled.

*Yeah, they like each other and they told me themselves, so I just helped them to talk to each other, Like a Good Big Sis and Friend🙂.

*Okay Okay I gerit.

Dave who was Wandering why Lily asked James to get her Food Finally understood things.

Lily being Mischievous and Thoughtful even in her Sick bed 🛏️.😌💆.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin