Chapter 8: Deal

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

"They are gone, you can stop staring now. Doris said.

"Mom, you've been standing here? Dave asked shocked not expecting his Mom to still be there.

*Yeah of course am still here, and I noticed you Staring at Lily, are you Jealous? Do you like her Son?

"Come on Mom that's ridiculous, of course am not Jealous, besides I just met her yesterday and am getting Married what's that about Liking Someone else". Dave said.

" Please spare me that, Do you Like Edna, do you even love her, you and I know that you are only Marrying her because of your Dad, I know that I can't object because you Dad won't listen to me and all I wanted for you is to Marry the one you Love and not otherwise, Edna is a nice Lady but what if you have regret in the Future.
I want you to be Happy". Doris said.

*I know, I understand, as for now I don't Love anyone yet, maybe I'll just Marry Edna🤷.

*What Do You Think About Lily?

*Well I think She's pretty.

*That was the first thing you said about her when you guys first met.
That's enough for Now.

"I also thought she was Pretty before, arrrg I have to get my Memories back, how could I forget only 3yrs of my life, this is unfair really.
I have to remember you Lily " Dave said to himself.

Uhmm James I thought you said you Liked Me but now you want me to...... Lily asked James as he was Driving 🚗.

*Yes I like you and I still do, and I also understand that you don't, you only see me as a Friend, your heart belongs to someone else and the least I can do is help you.
If this Succeed, I mean if Dave gets his Memory back and decides to be with you then I'll give up on you, but if he doesn't remembers and decides to Marry that lady then you can't say No to me anymore, also if he doesn't remember anything before Marriage and get Married, you won't say No to me. Deal🫲. James said

*Uhmmmm James this......

*Deal or No deal
If it turns out that he Likes you, I'll get Someone else then.

*Hmmm😔, I don't really know but okay.

*Deal Then🤝

LIONEL'S MANSION 🏯

"That Witch just has to ruined my day" , Eden complain to her husband Lionel.

"Who are you talking about? He asked.

*Helen of course, who else, you can't even imagine what a big insult her Daughter gave me she's just too Rude, I Hate Them So Much.

*Between you and Helen who's supposed to be bitter with the other, you're the one that wronged her remember.

"Are you really saying this😦, Eden said pissed off.

Am really busy not ready to hear your Ranting now, okay 😒.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin