Chapter 5: It's Not Possible

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

                   10 YEARS LATER

      *Doc. There's a Patient you need to Check.

*Oh God am so tired to do anything right now 🤦,
Thank Goodness you're here James can you check on a patient for me am so tired and I don't want to make any mistake.

*Sure Lil Baby.

*Don't, don't you ever Call me that again, never🙄.

*Chill will you, why are you making a big deal out of it.

*You know what, just forget it, I'll do it myself.

*Do you wanna Kill a Patient, just lives it, I'll do it for you, My Goodness Lily stop being this Cold is not good for you and everyone around you.
Come on your Name is Lily which means Pure, you're suppose to be Innocent and Kind but you're being otherwise.

*I don't need your Advice James and Besides I haven't Kill anyone yet, am going Home.

                        💃 Lily 💃
"Why's my life so messed up, I tried everything, I tried not to be mean but I can't help but be rude to Men only God knows how many Marriage Proposal I've rejected and James is one of them, Mom likes him allot but I only see him as a Friend and Co-worker, and he can be so annoying at times and i tolerate him because of Mom"

*Hey Baby you're back, welcome.

Hi Mom.

*You look tired.

Yeah Mom, am so tired and worse James has to annoy me again 😒.

*Oh James how's he, is he okay, is been long since he visited can you tell him to come when his free.

Mo..... m 😦, really, not again about James talk.

*Why not James is a great Guy, which Lady in her rightful Mind will reject such a Fine, Handsome, Hot 🥵🔥 young Man, A Doctor, every young lady's dream..............

Me🙋, I don't like him and also I agree am not normal, I've lost my Mind, am crazy, I...............

*Lily, Hey, is okay I understand, but you're 28, you've rejected so many suitors, you know you can't live like this forever, why not give James a chance, I want to see you Married, I want to Carry your Children, I want to see you Happy dear, this is not what I want for you.

I know Mom, but what can I do, I can't bring myself to like anyone, I've tried but I just can't. 😔.

*This is Still about Dave right, it been 10yrs, between you and Dave
"It's Not Possible" do you still think he'll come back, do you even know if he got better with treatment, he might not even remember you or probably has a girlfriend or is Married by now, why not forget him and move on.

Am tired Mom, am going to my room.

*I only want the best for you, remember that.

    "I already have a bad day and now this.
Dave, can you just come back even if is just once at least let's know if you're okay, I won't ask for anything more🥺🙁, Please God 🙏😔.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin

Will Dave really Come Back 🤔?