Chapter 23: Kidnapped

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

           🔔🔔🔔🔔🤵👰📯📯📯📯

🛌🛌🛌🛌
*My Goodness Lily, you shouldn't be Sleeping by this Time Dear, you're getting Married today and it's getting Late, come on wake up.

"Mom please, just let me sleep 😴😴."  Lily said Lazily.

" Ok, We'll just have to Find another Bride for Dave, since you're too Lazy to Dress up, you know we can't keep the Groom waiting, let's me go tell them to Find another alternative or better still Bride." Helen said pretending to leave the Room.

*What 😳? Mom!

*What I thought you're too Lazy to wake up, let me just go tell them you're not Ready.

*Mom🙁, you know, is not my Fault right!

*I know is the baby, and you have to tell him that he should better leave you alone so you can go Marry his Father or his Dad will find another Bride.

*Fine🥱🥱🥱🥱, let's get this done with.

      Holy Christ, Sister you look breathe taking, hope Dave Will not get Lost looking at You, you look Amazing 🫡.Edna Compliments.

*Ok Thanks 😒😒😒😒.

"Sis you look like Someone thay are forcing to get Married and you're not Happy?

*Well that's because all your Sister wants right now is to sleep.

*Like Seriously, it won't take long, if you want you can go home After Church and Sleep and Leave us with the Reception.

"Ok, we're getting Late, let's get going." Helen said.

      "  Can't Believe am getting Married Mom."  Lily said inside the Car.

  *Am so Happy for you Dear
🫂🫂🫂🫂.
*Thanks Mom.

        The Williams Family sent a Car 🚗 to Pick the Bride up, Lily, Edna And Helen are the ones Currently in the Car, with Another Car Behind them, that's the Security team Lionel Hired to Protect them because he can't Trust Eden to not want to do anything today.
         Just as they were half way to Church the Heard Gun shots everywhere and Multiple Gang Surrounded them, they were too many of them that they over powered the Security team.
      Some of the Security were Injured and so did the Gang, but unfortunately they took the Bride Away 😔😔😔💔💔💔.
    But they also lucky enough to Capture one of them the might get information from him.

         Dave at the Alter waiting patiently for his Bride and time was not on their side, Lionel was very Worried just then Edna entered Panicking and Told her Father everything that happened and the sent out people immediately to search for her, he knew for Sure 💯 that Eden is responsible for this, he did underestimate her, he just hope that nothing happens to Lily before they find her.
Also his Fears for years and trying to protect his Family will not go to waste, no he can't let Eden Succeed.

Mr. Williams put the Wedding on hold, saying they'll find the Bride and the Wedding will take place, the contacted the Police Force and took action immediately, his Daughter In-law and Grandchild most not be harm not Matter what.

The news was a Blow, Headline Reads. DOCTOR LILY LIONEL WHO'S GETTING MARRIED TO MR. DAVE WILLIAMS IS KIDNAPPED ON HER WEDDING DAY, NOW THE ENTRE POLICE FORCE ARE ON THE MATTER, WHO COULD HAVE KIDNAPPED HER, DO THEY HAVE AN UNKNOWN ENEMY 🤔.

You should calm Helen they'll find her, Lionel comforted her.

But we don't have any Enemy and Lily never offended anyone, is it Money 💰💵 they want, but why today, oh my Poor Baby.

Don't Worry no Matter what is it, well find her.

😭😭😭😭😭😭.

I don't think, is an outsider though.

What do you mean?

Am Suspecting Eden, she threatened to Cause Trouble and I really didn't Imagine she'll do this😔.

It's your Fault then, it's your Fault that My Daughter got Kidnapped, why did you get involved with her in the First place now look, what it's has caused. If anything happens to my Daughter I'll never forgive you Lionel.

I know am to be blame for everything and this is not the Time to be weak let's just pray they find her Soon.

😭😭😭😭😭, Helen cried not knowing what to do or who is to be blame, is it her fault that she didn't protect her Daughter well enough and let them took her away right in front of her, she actually didn't mean to blame Lionel but is still his Fault, She thought, crying and praying in her Mind😭😭😭😭.

TBC

✍️ By Authoress BenitaGodwin

Will they Find her Soon?🤔

Few More Episodes To Go, Guys.