Chapter 12: The Night/Drunk

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

"Speak of the Devil." Helen said.

"What's going on here?" Lionel Asked again.

" Like you care🤨," Helen said.

"Mom, what's going on here? Is Everything okay?" Lily asked immediately she saw here Father and his Mistress talking to her Mom, she came over quickly so this two people won't Bully her Mom, not knowing her Mom is capable.

"Oh Lily I was just talking to Eden here, just reminding her of her place, Won't you say Hi to your Dad?" Helen said.

" Last time I remember I don't have a Father," Lily said.

*Come on Baby, his your Dad.

*I, Don't, Have, a Dad, he might be my Father but not a Dad.
I mean a Dad is Someone who's supposed to be there for their Child, protect them, Love them and be responsible for them, No One ever Did that for me, then how could I have a Dad.

*Lily........

*No Mom, Not now, I can't be here, Lily said Leaving them with a heavy heart, pained, Feeling difference kind of Emotions.

Few Hours Later.

*Ah there you are, we were looking for you every where, we almost thought you left but no one see you leave. Dave said once he Saw Lily in the Garden.
Wait are you Crying?" He asked.

*No am okay, I just have a lot on my Head.

"Do you want me to keep you Company?" He asked.

" No, You should be inside, it's your Party and you Shouldn't be out here." Lily said.

Well is Boring in there and anyway the party ended Long ago.

*Wait what, Mom?

*She left, I told her to go and I'll find you.

*Oh okay I should get going to.

*It's late, let me drop you, I mean you Mom took the Car, and you might not find a Cab quick, it's Dangerous out there.

*Ok.

"Oh Lily, you're leaving? It's late already why don't you spend the night here?" Helen said immediately she saw Dave and Lily.

"Uhmmm Auntie I have work tomorrow and....."

*Oh Come on Lily, you can go to Work from here, I mean back then when we used to be neighbors, you never for once spend the night at my place even when Dave did at your house, and this is the first time am asking you to stay, will you say no to me🙁.

"Uhmmm, Ok I'll stay." Lily said.

*Okay then let me show you to a Room.

*Goodnight Dave.

*Goodnight 🙂.

*Okay here's the Guest Room, That Room over there is Dave's Room ever since he was a Kid, he just like his Room So Much.
I'll send a Maid with a Nightwear for you.
And if you need anything call me okay.
Good Night.

*Goodnight 🙂.
Thanks.

*Welcome 🙂

🌠11:59pm🌌

🚪Knock knock Knock Knock 🚪

"Who could that be, it only a minute to 12am," Lily said walking over to open the Door.

"Dave? What are you doing here, at this Time of the Night?" Lily asked.

" Why are you here, this is my Room," Dave said.

*No no, You Room is the Next one, not this One.

"This is My House and I know my Room," Dave said Walking in.

" Are you Drunk 😳," Lily asked as Dave walked closer to her and he stink of alcohol.

*Just had a few glass.

*Dave is late you should go to your Room, is not right for you to be here.

*Why? Are you chasing me away? but all I want is to be with you, I know that we hardly know each other but I like you allot Lil, I don't wanna get married, I want to be with you.

"Dave, you should go🥺," Lily said at the verge of tears because this is all she wanted to hear but not like this he probably won't remember anything by Morning because he's drunk and that pains her a lot.

"No, I won't go, I won't leave you."
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨, Dave said Kissing Lily.

*Stop, Please 🙏, Stop Dave 🥺😢😭, I........😭, You always Make Promises that you'll end up forgetting and I hate you for that.

*🫂🫂🫂🫂 Am sorry, am trying to remember but is just to hard, am really sorry, please don't push me away, am sorry.

🫂🫂🫂🫂
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
🛏️🛏️🛏️🛏️
🛌🛌🛌🛌.
The Rest Is History.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin