Chapter 24: The Rescue

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

             Well Since the Groom can't just sit and wait doing nothing to Find his Bride, Dave Join the Search even after they told him to wait a little Longer, but he can't not when the Love of his Life and Child are in Danger, they expect him to just sit like a Coward, No is not Happening, he drove his Car out to God knows where🤷.

Where on Earth do I start From🤦, Lily please 🙏 be Safe. Dave thought, just then he got a voiceNote from Lily, 👉🗣️Dave, I really don't know where I am right now but I was able to grab my Phone from the Car before they took me, please find me, am Scared I don't want them to harm our Baby please, am currently locked up in a Room, I think they didn't notice I had a phone with me, I'll try to get my Location and send it to you, please come get me😭😭😭🗣️👈.
    As the Voice Note Finish Playing he got another Message, From GPS Tracking app, it most be from Lily but where is this Place, Dave Thought and Decided to Forward the Message to the Police which they were able to Track in no time, Dave join some Officers to head to the Location, While others other Officers Followed behind, this time around Allot of Armed officers are going, there most be no mistake at all.

             🗾Unknown Location 🗺️
"Where is She?"  The leader asked.

*Inside the Room.

*Are you guys sure, you didn't make any mistakes, where's her Phone?

*We didn't see her with any Phone 🤷.

*Bunch of Useless people, did you search her, you left her all alone in here, what if she contacted Someone, go search her make it fast. 😠😡.

*She has a phone with her but it's off, she couldn't have contacted anyone with it.

*Try switching it on.

*It won't on, looks like it out of Battery.

*We still can't trust she didn't do anything, let's change Location.

"What do you really want Eden, why did you bring me here, you already got what you wanted, my Dad and his wealth, what then do you want from us, From me, just let me go." Lily said trying to engage her in a Conversation to Buy more Time, till Dave arrive, she actually put her phone on Anti-thefts Mode, that's why the can't on it.

"You most be Really Dumb, oh you're, I can't waste my time talking to you, get her out of her." Eden said.

*Can't you just tell me why you kidnapped me, you really want your Daughter to Marry Dave no matter what right?

*You think this is all about Dave, I gave birth to a really Dumb daughter she's nothing like me, she's just as Dumb and Foolish like her Dad, your Dad, you both took after Him.
You know what, I sincerely hate your Mom, with all that's in me, all this is because of her, am doing this because of her, she always gets the Good thing, Family, Education, Boyfriend till she gets Married to him, she always has everything I ever wanted, but i can't get into details now, because there's no use, you won't last long to remember anyways. I told you father not to test my patience by going back to your family but he did so it's not my fault, your foolish father caused it. So I won't be blame for anything that's happening here right now, you pay with your life dear, oh I remember you're pregnant right, poor thing the baby won't get to see the world, that's so sad don't worry you won't even notice anything when I'm done just be a good girl and come with us quietly.

'Well I don't think that's happening, you really have a lot to say right, I think you should save that for later it will help you," Lily said as she saw Dave and the police entered and took the people unaware, and start arresting them immediately, this Time around the Police over powered them giving them no room to escape.

"One more thing, am glad that your Daughter is Nothing like you, she's a sweet and nice girl, and not as evil as you, I just pity her for having a Mother like you." Lily added before the Police took her away.

Lil are you okay, did they hurt you. Dave asked Worriedly.

*Am fine D, you made it on time, before the could do anything 🙂.

🫂🫂🫂🫂
*Am so glad you're okay, I was so Scared, but are sure you are really okay.

"Sure, do I look hurt.

*No you look beautiful 🙂.

*Am sorry that all this has to happened to today and our wedding got Cancelled 😔.

*Wait what, no, Dad didn't let it, everyone is still waiting in Church for the Bride.

"Wait, were still getting Married?

Yeah, don't you wanna 🤨, You look ok, stunning, that I want to Marry you right now and take you Home, I can't wait anymore.

Thanks 😊.

For what.

For everything 😊.

I Love You ♥️ Lily and I'll do anything to be with you and make you happy.

Save that for Later.
Am Craving🤤 for Something🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Ah yeah ice cream 🍓 strawberry flavor 🙁 and 🤔🤔🤔.

Ok we'll get it on our way to Church, let's go?

Ok, I Love ♥️ You😊😊😊😊.

I Love You More 🫂🫂🫂🫂.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin