Chapter 22: Set-Up

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

                   "What on Earth is going on Lionel?"  Eden asked pissed.

*And what do you mean?

*Don't play dumb with me you know what I'm talking about why are you allowing Lily to marry Dave he is supposed to marry Edna.

*You and I know that Edna doesn't Love Dave and Dave is in love with Lily, so what's wrong with them Marrying each other, Lily is also my daughter and I've been unfair to her I won't stop their relationship I am giving them my full Support.

*Really? After Everything? didn't you make a deal with Williams  that your Children Marry each other?

*Exactly what am Saying, Lily is also my Daughter, the Deal apply to her as well, she's my First and Eldest Daughter, So🤷.

*Then what happens to my own daughter, she's also your Daughter, don't you care for her as well, you want her to end up Marrying a pauper?

*Who says she'll Marry a Pauper, she can Marry whoever she wants and besides her boyfriend is a well to do Guy, not a Pauper as you said.

*Boyfriend?

*Ohh, you didn't know, your very own daughter can't even confide in you, for your information your daughter is not dating a Pauper, her boyfriend is a Medical Doctor, Well paid one.

*But...... but.....

*Even if she decides to Marry a Pauper, her father is still capable, I will support her.
Your Daughter is not after wealth like you.

*You😡,
Oh! so now you've grown wings and went behind my back to do things, you really went back to your Family, forgetting what am Capable of?

*What? You're going to set me up again 😒, with Fake evidence and make me Choice between my Family and You?
Not now Eden, Do your Worse, I won't be your Dog anymore.
I only Accepted Edna because the DNA Test Results shows she's my Daughter and Looks Exactly like me, if not for that do you think I'll be here tolerating you?
Do...... Your....... Worse..........

*Ok, I will😏, you said it, whatever happens now, you Cause it, keep supporting your Family and see them go down, I will do even the worse 😏😡.

        🔙🔙🔙🔙 Flash Back 🔙🔙🔙🔙
                             24yrs Ago

*Am Pregnant Lionel.

*Wait what, how? I was Drunk Eden, or better still, you drugged me and now you're Pregnant, I can't accept it Edna, I have a Wife and Child, your Best Friend how could you even do this to her.

*Then you leave them and be with me.

*Are you out of you Mind, I can Accept the Baby I'll talk to Helen she might understand but leaving my Wife and Child for you, someone I don't even have Feelings for, that's ridiculous, it never happening okay, get that thought out of your Head, I love my wife I can't betray her, all this was not my Fault and I trust Helen to understand.

*Oh will she believe you after seeing this 😏.

*What 😳? I didn't do that.

Yes you did, you Rape me Lionel 😏.

*I never did such a thing Eden, you drugged me.

*Oh 🤨yeah, but with this video will your so called wife believe you, oh I remember she's a fool blinded by Love, she might believe but will the Judge do if I report you for Rape.

*You know what, do whatever you want Eden, as far as My Wife believes me am okay.

*So you're Ready to put the Life of your Love ones at risk then😏.

*What do you mean?

I have people out there, with just one phone call, your Wife and Child are gone, if you don't believe me, then see this Picture.
Your Daughter and Wife are currently in the Mall right now shopping, So whatever happens right now, I won't be blame for it.

*Still I won't accept the Child until it's proved to be Mind.

Ok then, for now don't you dare tell Helen anything, I'll tell her when am ready to introduce myself to her as the Mother of your Child, and as long as you cooperate, I won't harm them.
One more thing, this is not the only Copy of this Video someone has it too don't think you can escape from it.
   🔙🔙🔙🔙 Flash Back Ends🔚 🔚🔚🔚

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin