Chapter 21: Cause Of Bleeding

(💔It's Not Possible 😔)

       The Father and Daughter Stayed in each others arms not ready to let go🫂🫂.

       Few Moments Later, Mr & Mrs Lionel and their Daughter Lily, where Sitted not knowing what to say to each other, even though the have forgiven themselves but they are no longer a Normal Family, then Lionel decided to break the Silence.

*Lily about you and Dave, I won't be against you both, I Know that you like each other allot and his Family have accepted your Relationship and am also giving you both my Blessings Be Happy Dear🙂.

"Thanks Dad," Lily said.

"Come on Guys am part of the Family too you know," Edna said Pouting as she entered the Room.

"Come here," Lionel said.

"So are we Good? one big Family right?"  Edna asked.

*Yeah.

*So Mom, Can you teach me how to Cook, you know Mummy never let me into the Kitchen and am dieing to learn please 🙏🙁.

"Mom?"  Lionel Asked confused.

*Yes, she said I can call her Mom and I like it.
So will you?🙁🥺.

"Yeah Sure, no problem, hope you're a fast learner 🤨?" Helen asked.

*Yes.

" Ok then, once the discharge your Sister, we can start our lessons." Helen said.

" Yahhhh 🙋🤸," Edna said Excitingly.

        " Good Evening Doctor Lily how are you feeling Now, I guess Good, you look happy 🙂." The Doctor asked.

*Yes Doc. Am perfect, thank you 🙏.

"So Doc. What exactly cause the bleeding 🩸?" Dave asked, by this time everyone else was present in the Room, Except  Dave's Parents, Lionel And Helen who went home to Cook.

"They Bleeding 🩸 was Cause due to Stress and apart from that the Baby is perfectly fine, all you need to do now is Rest, you're a Doctor too you should know better to take care of yourself, Stay away from anything Stress, Thinking and Sadness, you should Make sure she's Happy always to avoid Future Problems." The Doctor Said to everyone present (Dave, Lily, Edna and James).

*Ok Doc. We will.

*So when am I going to be Discharge?

*Today, Right Now, you're good to go Home, you can sign 📋🖊️here.

✍️✍️✍️✍️

*And also, this is a Letter from the Board of Directors 📨........

"Wait am I getting fired 🥺,"  Lily asked.

*No who in Their rightful Mind will want to Fire one of the Best Doctors in the Hospital, they are giving you a Leave, Till you've given Birth and Ready to resume Work, you can take your time 🙂.

"I won't be Working during this Period and it says they'll still be Paying Me," Lily said feeling touched🥹.

*Well that's for your years of hard work, is the Hospital's way of appreciation.

*Thank you so Much Doc.

"You're welcome, I'll go attend to other patients." The Doctor Said going out.

*James, this is too much, like am one of the highest paid Doctor in the Hospital and they'll still continue to pay me and......

"Come on Lily you deserve it, and that's why this Hospital is Considered the best in the whole Country, not because it has the best Doctors but also Best Leaders.
So Come on, Chillax and let's get you Home." James said.

*Congratulations Sis.

*Thanks 😊.

"Hey Becareful okay." Dave said Supporting Lily as she Walks.

"Come on Dave am just a Month pregnant and don't have a problem with my spinal Cord, I can walk on my own." Lily said teasing Dave.

" Just leave the young man alone he doesn't want anything to happen to his Wife and Unborn Baby." James tease.

" We are not Married yet🤨," Lily Corrected.

" Soon, real Soon, you gonna be husband and Wife." James said.

" Hey Dave drop me down, come on people are watching." Lily said as he Carried her walking out the Hospital.

"Like I care if the watch, if you don't stop arguing, I'll do worse," he threatened.

" Ok, Fine," Lily gave up struggling.

*Good girl, now let's get you to my House.

*Wait What, no, take me home.
please 🙏, just take me home🙁🥺.

*But I want to take care of you myself and I can do that better when you live with me, our parents won't have a problem with it.

*Yeah I know, you can also live with me, I don't just want to live with a............

"Yeah I know, Marriage First.
Soon, very Soon, you won't try to refuse me then.

*Ok❤️.

      They Four of them drove out of the Hospital heading to Lily's House.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin