Chapter 13: Complicated

(💔 It's Not Possible 😔)

                    MORNING 🌅

      "Hey Lily, are you leaving already, why don't you wait for breakfast?" Doris asked once she saw Lily leaving.

*Uhmmm, Yes, I.... I have Something important to attend to.

*Oh have you seen Dave so he can drop you off, I can't find him.

"No Need, I'll go on my own bye 👋,"  Lily said Running off.

" That's weird, why's she behaving like that, Doris said.
      Have you seen Dave, his not in his Room?" She asked the Maid.

*No Ma'am, I only saw him last night going over to his Room, Well I think he was Drunk.

Ok, Thanks.
   "Dave was Drunk did he Mistake Lily's Room for His🤔, Let me check" Doris thought.

      " Dave wake up, why are you here, this is not your Room," Doris said waking Dave up.

" Mom, please stop, my head hurts, and also why will I be in another room, this most be my room.
Wait, this is not my Room😳," Dave said opening his eyes only to realize that it was not his Room.

Doris:🤨🤨🤨🤨

*Who's Room is this.

*Lily, this was supposed to be Lily's Room.

*What 😳? Oh God.

*I can't believe you Dave, You're Marrying another Woman and Slept with Another.
Unbelievable 😒.

*Mom please, am already feeling Bad and the worse thing is, I can't even remember anything 🤦🙎.

*This is the first time you're getting Drunk and ended up doing something Stupid, Really Stupid, Why did you drink if you can't handle it?

*I don't know, I was just feeling Bad last night and I wanted only a glass but I think I ended up taking more.

*You should've seen Lily this Morning, she look really not Good, you should talk to her.

*How would I even talk to her or  apologize when I don't even remember what happened, what if we didn't.

"Didn't do what, Look at you it's obvious Dave, Find a way to fix this, and if you decide to make her my Daughter In-law then you have my full time support, I like her for you." Doris said Leaving the Room.

" How Do I Do This,"  Dave said.

                         🏥HOSPITAL 🏥

"Hey Lily, how was the Party, did you enjoy yourself?" James asked

*Well my Day started Fine, then Bad, then Worse, And Complicated 🥺😢😔.

*What happened?

I met my Dad and his So called Mistress, I love and Miss my Dad so Much but I hate him at the same time, My Mom left him because he betrayed and Cheated on her with her Best friend and had a Child with her, But he never for once look for Mom or Me he left us to our fate.
I can never forget that Day when Mom was leaving but Dad didn't make an attempt to stop her.
Remember when you Said Edna looks just like me, well that's because she's my Sister, Step Sister the One my Dad didn't care for me for.

*What your Sister and you didn't tell me.
When did you find out?

*The day I saw her Mom, when Aunt Doris introduce Eden as Edna's Mom I new.
🥺😢😔.

*Am sorry, I mean this most be really hard for you right.

*You know what, the most Complicated part was that...... I ........ slept with Dave.
Could my Yesterday have been any worse than that. 🤦.

*😳😳😳😳
Does that means he remembers you or he likes you.

*Remember what, he was Drunk, walked into my Room and yeah 😔.

*Well for me, is a good start, he'll probably realize how much he likes you and will wants to be with you, so is good.

*This is not what I want, not like this.

☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️☎️

*Your Phone is Ringing, is Dave .

Lily: 😒😒😒😒

*Why don't you pick up and hear what he has to say.

*I don't want to talk to him right now okay.
Not now.

*Ok, Doctor Lily Lionel.

*Hey.........

*What, Just want to clear the tense air.

🙂🙂🙂🙂

*Finally got it, the Smile.

*You're the best, best in annoying me and making me Smile 🙂 even if you just started that, Thank you.

*What are Friends for, to be there for each other right.

*Thanks 😊.
🫂🫂🫂🫂.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin