Chapter 16: Sorry Lil Baby

(💔It's Not Possible😔)

            Dave in Lily's Room, Finding it difficult to unlock her Laptop, because he found the Camera with nothing in it, but what could be the password, he tried all he could, her Name, phone number etc but nothing was Working, but then he got an idea(Lil Baby), it works, like he didn't imagine that would be her password, without waisting time, he began to search through her Laptop and there he Found a Folder (LIL BABY) Boldly written in Capital Later.

       Dave went through the pictures, Videos, one after the other and as he does, Memories were flooding in, he couldn't help but feel Bad for forgetting Lily and every moment spent together. Then he came across the last Video of them, which was their Last night and also marks as their First Night together.
He remembered everything leaving nothing behind and how Much he liked Lily.
       After  that instead of Shutting the System down he began searching again and found another Folder(BABY), what could this one be he thought.
       He Entered the Folder and Saw Pictures and Videos of First, a Pregnancy test Strip, picture of a Little Baby in the Womb, and Videos of Lily talking about Their Baby like she was talking to him, but the Last Video broke him that he couldn't hold back his tears when she made a video of herself Crying 😭 after loosing the Baby, So heart breaking 💔, he would've been a Dad by Now, how would she/him have Looked like 💔 he wondered.

         "Mom, look who we have here,"  Lily said once she entered the House.

"Lily you're back so soon?"  Helen asked

*Yeah I met Edna and I also felt tired you know.

*Oh okay, you're Welcome Edna, come in , have a sit.

*Thanks, you're really nice.
Am Sorry 😔.

*Sorry for what, last I remember you didn't offend me, So?

*Well Mom, she's apologizing on behalf of her Parents even when I told her is not necessary.

*Come on Edna, you did nothing wrong, so no need for that, mmmmmm.

*Well, am the results of your Husband's betrayal and........

*Come on, that had nothing to do with you okay, so relax.
At least your Parents Loves you and care for you, that's the Most important thing.

*Oh no, am not Loved, although I leaved with both Parents I yawn for their love, Dad is always Busy, Mom keeps Emotionally Blackmailing me, Making me feel like I owe her allot and now I know why, because she took Someone else's Husband, Dad while I.........

*That still has nothing to do with you, you're  Innocent ok, this is not your fault, you shouldn't blame yourself for what they did.

*I really don't know what to say, you're really understanding, I wish my Mom is like this 😔, can I call you Mom, you're my Sister's Mom...

*Is okay, you can call me what ever you want, you'll be my Daughter from now on.

*Really Thank you so much 🫂🫂🫂🫂.

*Ok guys, I'll be right back just need to check something in my room. Lily said.

"You're really sure?"  Helen asked

"Yeah🤔," Lily said Suspicious of why her Mom asked that.

        "Oh My Goodness, you scared me Dave, I thought I saw a ghost, how, when did you get here?" Lily asked Confused but Dave didn't say a Word but hugged her apologizing.

*Am really, really, really really really Lil Baby,  so Sorry 😔, for everything. Am Sorry okay.

Let's go 😔, Lily said like someone in pain. But Dave refused to let go.

*I can't, I won't, I really Missed you Lily, I know you're Mad at me but am Sorry 😔, I Love You ♥️ allot Lily.

*Please let go, just call Mom, Lily said weakly,
Mom! Mom!!

"Lily are you okay?"  Dave asked Worriedly because Lily look pale all of a suddenly.

"What happened? I heard Something falling," Helen said immediately she entered the Room.
"Wait Lily, oh no, no  no no, not again."  Helen panicked as she saw Lily bleeding 🩸🩸🩸🩸🩸.

"Mom! Mom!! Is happening again, Mom! Mom!! Please 🙏 Hel............ I don't want to Los............" Lily said before passing out.
Only then Did Dave noticed the blood 🩸🩸🩸.

TBC

✍️By Authoress BenitaGodwin

Her Baby💔😭.
What will happen now🙏🤔